Labatt Blue to honor French Connection

Two or less

Calkins Rd. Gonna try beers of the world at some point as well.

I get the feeling you would have better luck at Tops on Jefferson. If Calkins Rd. Wegmans does get them I'll keep you posted. I usually stop there for powerade everyday.

Wow. Didn't realize that those are 24 oz cans. I don't think I've ever bought a 12 pack of 24 oz cans before.

Someones getting drunk tomorrow night.

Man I'm getting old. I saw the thread title and thought you meant our Labattblue.

I'm old too -- when I saw the sub-title I thought of an alternative meaning for "pretty sweet cans."

actually it was Desultory but since your comeback was desultory I am assuming you will act like and old timer and pull out your pocket dictionary to find out what desultory means... of course going that route instead of google would be Desultory :rolleyes:

Nope.

(But I thought it was cool of you to post the original Gare opener.)

I get the feeling you would have better luck at Tops on Jefferson. If Calkins Rd. Wegmans does get them I'll keep you posted. I usually stop there for powerade everyday.

Wow. Didn't realize that those are 24 oz cans. I don't think I've ever bought a 12 pack of 24 oz cans before.

Wow, I didn't notice that either. 24oz cans takes it to a whole different level.

Wow, I didn't notice that either. 24oz cans takes it to a whole different level.

Oohhh yeah. I'm gonna buy three twelvers and hope to score a set of each player on friday for the game. :thumbsup:

Of course, I'll be shitfaced if I make it through one 12er, but doesn't hurt to stock up. They play saturday too!

I can't speak for Wegmans, but all the Tops stores are selling the Labatt Blues with the bottle openers. They have all 6 available, you just have to drink a ###### ton of beer to get them. lol

I can't speak for Wegmans, but all the Tops stores are selling the Labatt Blues with the bottle openers. They have all 6 available, you just have to drink a ###### ton of beer to get them. lol

The 6 available are:

Labatt Blue - Housley, Martin, Hasek

Labatt Blue Light - LaFontaine, Gare, Andreychuk

You can stop looking for the cans. They won't be out until February of next year.

:(

I think I'd go into shock if I spotted any of them at Publix. They do sell LB in 6-pack bottles, but IDR ever seeing them in cans down here.

Pretty safe bet they won't be found at the Wally Worlds down here in Dixie. :thumbdown:

Archived