Labatt Blue to honor French Connection

Two or less

######, I need to go to Wegmans.

Regular has 3 guys in blue jerseys and Light has 3 guys in white jerseys fyi

Light = White

Blue = Blue

when I get home I'll take a pick and try to post it... instructions for email uploads might help

Winning? More like FAIL as you youngsters like to say. WTF does Gare have to do with the French Connection? :blink:

seriously your going to be that @ss? It is the bottle opener I got I was showing what they looked like...

Martin ik is one of the bottle openers and I thought it was interesting but you 'old timer' just want to be a curmudgeon so enjoy

seriously your going to be that @ss? It is the bottle opener I got I was showing what they looked like...

Martin ik is one of the bottle openers and I thought it was interesting but you 'old timer' just want to be a curmudgeon so enjoy

Curmudgeon? Was that on your word of the day calendar? You're growing up(or at least trying) right before our very eyes. :lol:

Curmudgeon? Was that on your word of the day calendar? You're growing up(or at least trying) right before our very eyes. :lol:

actually it was Desultory but since your comeback was desultory I am assuming you will act like and old timer and pull out your pocket dictionary to find out what desultory means... of course going that route instead of google would be Desultory :rolleyes:

Winning? More like FAIL as you youngsters like to say. WTF does Gare have to do with the French Connection? :blink:

wow this came out of left field. The dude responded to the OP saying that labatt was giving away bottle openers currently in their cases of beer. Then he went out of his way to show us a sample. I thought it was pretty cool of the guy to come and show us a picture.

actually it was Desultory but since your comeback was desultory I am assuming you will act like and old timer and pull out your pocket dictionary to find out what desultory means... of course going that route instead of google would be Desultory :rolleyes:

I truly need to resist the urge to engage in any conversations with you. Good night.

Taking them out and gluing the box afterwards?

even though we are not talking, for the bottle openers they sit right on top and you could easily slip your hand in and get the opener out without damage to the box. I found one without a opener when i was looking for La Fontaine. I do think Martin may be the only French Connection guy and he is in regular Blue (Gilbert may be in blue as well I am unsure :unsure: )

Edit: Better Pictures

post-2716-011612200 1318476198_thumb.jpg

post-2716-089859100 1318476461_thumb.jpg

post-2716-061802100 1318477618_thumb.jpg

They don't seem to have em at the weggies in Roch yet.

not sure if you mean the bottles or the cans, but I only saw about 6 cases with the sabres bottle openers so might be they just started rolling them out (also I found mine at tops(idk if that matters))

not sure if you mean the bottles or the cans, but I only saw about 6 cases with the sabres bottle openers so might be they just started rolling them out (also I found mine at tops(idk if that matters))

The bottles. I know the cans aren't out yet. Hopefully we'll see both soon.

Archived