Will PASabresFan return?

nfreeman

Will he or won't he?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. OK, so everyone who's been here for longer than a cup of coffee knows about PAFan's self-imposed exile. With the season finally here, and looking very promising, will he return and start posting again?

• Yes
    • No

:thumbsup:

nfreeman, PA, welcome back.

Many thanks.

Now all we need is to get that freedom fighter Static70 back and it will be one big happy family reunion.

Outstanding.

You know, I missed almost all of that while in the hosp last year. Taro tried to fill me in, and gave me part of the story, but I feel like I'll never know it all.

It was pretty dramatic stuff, I must say.

So the Jeanneret thread doesn't get further derailed......

what is the backstory behind Wilbur and PA?

There are often "backstories" involving single men from Pennsylvania and animals, but always barnyard animals, not dogs. I did not rear Wilbur, in any way, form or fashion.

There are often "backstories" involving single men from Pennsylvania and animals, but always barnyard animals, not dogs. I did not rear Wilbur, in any way, form or fashion.

There we go. It's been too long.

Jeanneret thread.

much obliged, weav-er (weavesie?).

So the Jeanneret thread doesn't get further derailed......

what is the backstory behind Wilbur and PA?

i accept PA's disclaimer of ownership, but wilbur is clearly some regular poster's alter ego.

there are others, aren't there? that billy fuccillo account, there was a mama pecorraro account at one point (was she the same as billy?), and then of course spndnchz (ha! i keed! i keed!).

EDIT: wait - the fuccillo account was just a straight name change by mckinley's curse? also, i find no mama pecorraro among the members.

i accept PA's disclaimer of ownership, but wilbur is clearly some regular poster's alter ego.

there are others, aren't there? that billy fuccillo account, there was a mama pecorraro account at one point (was she the same as billy?), and then of course spndnchz (ha! i keed! i keed!).

EDIT: wait - the fuccillo account was just a straight name change by mckinley's curse? also, i find no mama pecorraro among the members.

http://forums.sabrespace.com/user/1448-momma-pecoraro/

Hmm.. I thought there was a more entertaining inside story here. Seems that Wilbur and PA kind of go together in some way.

You know, I missed almost all of that while in the hosp last year. Taro tried to fill me in, and gave me part of the story, but I feel like I'll never know it all.

But not of the same quality as freeman and PA, certainly.

I did?

Which partial story are we referring to, and how did I miss you being in the hospital last year. :unsure:

I KNEW I should never have switched to light beer. :doh:

I did?

Which partial story are we referring to, and how did I miss you being in the hospital last year. :unsure:

I KNEW I should never have switched to light beer. :doh:

1) Yes, when we were watching the Amerks, and the email exchange after.

2) Scroll up on the first part, and on the second part, yeah, everyone knew I was laid up last May. You're just forgetting it because you switched to light beer.

3) Speaking of which, switch to whisky, FFS. At least you'll have an excuse for forgetting stuff!

2) Scroll up on the first part, and on the second part, yeah, everyone knew I was laid up last May. You're just forgetting it because you switched to light beer.

3) Speaking of which, switch to whisky, FFS. At least you'll have an excuse for forgetting stuff!

:lol:

1 - Ah, yes, I remember now, I had the lasagna. (Sorry, thought you were referring to Static disappearing - have no data on that one.)

2 - I'll have to check the archive on that one in the morning - too much light beer tonight to bother.

3 - Margaritas in the morning, light beer after lunch - gotta watch the calories. (Damn, if only I could get into crack, that would cure so many ills.)

1 - Ah, yes, I remember now, I had the lasagna. (Sorry, thought you were referring to Static disappearing - have no data on that one.)

2 - I'll have to check the archive on that one in the morning - too much light beer tonight to bother.

3 - Margaritas in the morning, light beer after lunch - gotta watch the calories. (Damn, if only I could get into crack, that would cure so many ills.)

Crack is so 1992. It's all bath salts now.

Archived