Will PASabresFan return?

nfreeman

Will he or won't he?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. OK, so everyone who's been here for longer than a cup of coffee knows about PAFan's self-imposed exile. With the season finally here, and looking very promising, will he return and start posting again?

• Yes
    • No

:lol: Hank, are you trying to catch up on 15 months of threads? Maybe someone can summarize for you.

Here's a start... Pegula buys the Sabres. The crowd goes wild! The Sabres squeak into the playoffs by the paddle of Ethron. In Jhonas we trust! The Flyers outplay the Sabres, but somehow barely beat them in 7 games. The Sabres suck! ...........

Yes, yes I am.

PA, I hope you are not dead.

If you are out there lurking, shame on you, you're better than that.

If you are dead, I didn't do it. I was in Afghan from Feb 11 - Feb 12.

If anyone's in contact with him on facebook/twitter/myspace, tell him this place isn't the same without him and I hope he comes back.

2 days seems kinda short.

PA, I hope you are not dead.

If you are out there lurking, shame on you, you're better than that.

If you are dead, I didn't do it. I was in Afghan from Feb 11 - Feb 12.

If anyone's in contact with him on facebook/twitter/myspace, tell him this place isn't the same without him and I hope he comes back.

Glad you're back safe, Hank. Are you done over there for good now?

Glad you're back safe, Hank. Are you done over there for good now?

They might get one more out of me, depends if I stay in this Brigade or move to another one. This last deployment sucked. I'm preparing for retirement.

• 1 month later...

I voted no... I think Jack is probably correct in saying if he's stayed away this long, he might be done for good. I certainly hope I'm wrong; he could be very funny at times, and I miss his curmudgeonly disposition.

So happy to be wrong. :)

Edit: I'll second SF in NS in welcoming nfreeman back! It's been a while.

A welcome back to you, sir. I noticed you had not been active / posting for some time.

Who had June 27, 2012 in the PA pool?

So happy to be wrong. :)

Edit: I'll second SF in NS in welcoming nfreeman back! It's been a while.

Thanks to both of you! Just taking my annual post-season break -- and the reappearance of the brave, but dangerous, PAFan seemed like the right time to rejoin the party. Now that the offseason hot stove is upon us, I'm sure I'll have more to say.

So: Welcome back, PA. Don't be a stranger.

Also, I'm glad that RJ is 100% back on board. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'll miss Harry. I liked his mannerisms, his humor ("the old separator") and his coach's insights.

Thanks to both of you! Just taking my annual post-season break -- and the reappearance of the brave, but dangerous, PAFan seemed like the right time to rejoin the party. Now that the offseason hot stove is upon us, I'm sure I'll have more to say.

So: Welcome back, PA. Don't be a stranger.

Also, I'm glad that RJ is 100% back on board. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'll miss Harry. I liked his mannerisms, his humor ("the old separator") and his coach's insights.

Wonderful to have you back again. And I'm gonna miss ragging on ol' Harry :cry:

Now all we need is to get that freedom fighter Static70 back and it will be one big happy family reunion.

You know, I missed almost all of that while in the hosp last year. Taro tried to fill me in, and gave me part of the story, but I feel like I'll never know it all.

But not of the same quality as freeman and PA, certainly.

Archived