Bleacher Report Trade idea for Paul Stastny

JKB1646

From the article:

To Buffalo: Paul Stastny

To Colorado: Brad Boyes, Marcus Foligno, and a 4th round pick in 2012

Hahahaha I WISH Colorado would let us rip them off like that.

LOL

A #1 center for a #2 RW, a prospect who's top end is 3rd line and a 4th? Yeah, I'd congradulate Darcy on that larceny.

wtf was that? no seriously how in the world does any of that trade make sense?

Colorado dumps salary even though they are under the floor and the sabres take on salary even though they are way over the cap and colorado gets 50pt a year boyes and Foligno who might be a solid 2nd liner if the stars align and 4th round pick which will prob be at the very end of the 4th round.... that may be the worst trade suggestion posted on this thread since april and thats saying something coming from the guy who wanted to trade a hell of a lot more than that for statsny and was told it was too little... DUMBEST TRADE EVER. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

The biggest reason this scenario is absolutely ridiculous....

First Line: Stasny, Vanek, Leino

Second Line: Roy, Ennis, Pominville

Um, so this puts a $4MM/year, 30 goal scorer in Stafford where? On the third line?? Or maybe bleacher report thinks we can just put him in Rochester and save against the cap...absolutely ridiculous..

The biggest reason this scenario is absolutely ridiculous....

First Line: Stasny, Vanek, Leino

Second Line: Roy, Ennis, Pominville

Um, so this puts a $4MM/year, 30 goal scorer in Stafford where? On the third line?? Or maybe bleacher report thinks we can just put him in Rochester and save against the cap...absolutely ridiculous..

But, but, but think how good Rochester would be with Stafford, Morrison and Kotalik.... Buffalo could sweep the NHL/AHL... When money is no object....

wtf was that? no seriously how in the world does any of that trade make sense?

Colorado dumps salary even though they are under the floor and the sabres take on salary even though they are way over the cap and colorado gets 50pt a year boyes and Foligno who might be a solid 2nd liner if the stars align and 4th round pick which will prob be at the very end of the 4th round.... that may be the worst trade suggestion posted on this thread since april and thats saying something coming from the guy who wanted to trade a hell of a lot more than that for statsny and was told it was too little... DUMBEST TRADE EVER. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Have you ever heard of the saying "Pot calling the kettle black"? :lol:

Have you ever heard of the saying "Pot calling the kettle black"? :lol:

hey at least i was talking sekera, first round picks an stafford over whatever that ###### was. i may have even tossed in kassian... of course if I knew it would only take boyes, foligno and a fourth I would have done that :rolleyes:

please mom make the 19th get here a little faster

Indeed. An entire thread for a truly idiotic trade proposal posted by some yob on bleacher report. I hate myself for reading the thread and even more for posting in it.

What if we threw in Gragnani? doh!

cap wise this deal seems pretty LOL , i mean not sure but wouldn't this deal add to our capsize?

personally i say, ###### all the rumours, if anything can be done in a trade that lowers cap without weakening the team, im sure darcy would have done it by now. But i can't at this point see how we can lower cap without weakening the team, unless we can steal a way an emerging #1 or #2 center somewhere.

someone like jordan staal.

I think we just play with the cards we currently have, wich aren't to bad, and have a good run at the cup.

Archived