Bleacher Report Trade idea for Paul Stastny

JKB1646

Now Ecklund is truly winning:

"Buffalo, LA or Detroit, and Semin?

I wouldn't call this a slam dunk. And I would definitely put this in the "how with no cap space can they do this category" but I have been hearing rumors that the Sabres have a strong interest in Alex Semin. As per the usual there MUST be more to this and the Sabres must be looking to make another move or Washington be willing to take serious money back."

Soooooooo, the sabres are trying to trade for a RW even though they have Pominboyesford, Kassian, Kaleta, Kotalik but we are not trading for a center... huh....

survey says: Bullhockey, I mean what? Pegula suddenly appears and the sabres can do magic and always be under the cap no matter who they get because teams like washington will just poof! we will take your crap back! Boyes for Semin sure why not? .... shank me sideways and call me a fish :death:

figured it would be something funny to laugh about on this rainy Friday.

Now Ecklund is truly winning:

"Buffalo, LA or Detroit, and Semin?

I wouldn't call this a slam dunk. And I would definitely put this in the "how with no cap space can they do this category" but I have been hearing rumors that the Sabres have a strong interest in Alex Semin. As per the usual there MUST be more to this and the Sabres must be looking to make another move or Washington be willing to take serious money back."

Soooooooo, the sabres are trying to trade for a RW even though they have Pominboyesford, Kassian, Kaleta, Kotalik but we are not trading for a center... huh....

survey says: Bullhockey, I mean what? Pegula suddenly appears and the sabres can do magic and always be under the cap no matter who they get because teams like washington will just poof! we will take your crap back! Boyes for Semin sure why not? .... shank me sideways and call me a fish :death:

figured it would be something funny to laugh about on this rainy Friday.

You've really gotta delete that site from your favorites list.

Sushi is one of my favorite foods. Second only to Maryland crabs with old bay seasoning. My favorite kind of roll is spicy tuna, and my favorite kind of sushi is eel.

do you like long walks on the beach too? I kid, I kid.

but seriously I've tried to acquire the taste for it, but I just cannot eat any kind of sushi...

Sushi is one of my favorite foods. Second only to Maryland crabs with old bay seasoning. My favorite kind of roll is spicy tuna, and my favorite kind of sushi is eel.

Wegmans does make a Chesapeake roll. Crabmeat rolled up with Old Bay sprinkled on...

Would u trade Myers' PP unit for Semin? Or would it have to be Myer's and a PP prospect?

Myers PP Unit doesn't come with its own Semin?

Wow! I knew he was young, but...

Would anyone trade the entire PP unit for Ovi8?

I try to keep my PP Unit as far away from Ovul8 as possible.

Haven't looked at his numbers but if I remember correctly Semin stinks up the PP unit.

He has slick hands - I would think he would be a natural on the PP unit. Sometimes they wind up for the one timer and you think its going to be a really hard shot, but they mis-time it and it turns out to be a weak dribbler wide of the crease.

He has slick hands - I would think he would be a natural on the PP unit. Sometimes they wind up for the one timer and you think its going to be a really hard shot, but they mis-time it and it turns out to be a weak dribbler wide of the crease.

Its all about the stickhandling. You cant enter the zone driving hard up the middle and suddenly decide you just want to dump it in the corner. You gotta just stay in the slot and keep going with confidence and wait for the right moment to take your shot.

Archived