New Winnipeg Jets jerseys

Warriorspikes51

Now this is how to do a jersey unveil - the players coming out of a jet? Very cool. The jerseys and the logo are also great looking. Nowhere near as cool as the Sabres' of course, but cool nevertheless.

If they weren't the Winnipeg JETS it would be dumb.

They should have the done the Sabres jersey unveiling by having gerbe and ennis climb out of a bison's rectum

I like em, they're neat. Everyone is bitching about the NHL having too many blue jerseys but I don't see the problem.

I hate the LA Kings decision to eliminate purple though.

When they did that the first time, it was the precursor to how I felt about the red and black era. You can change designs. Maybe even logos. But do NOT change colors!

When they did that the first time, it was the precursor to how I felt about the red and black era. You can change designs. Maybe even logos. But do NOT change colors!

I'm still waiting for the pictures of the all-pink versions of jerseys to make a comeback.

I don't really like them. Their old jerseys were perfect.

What's wrong with sticking with a classic?

What's wrong with it? Well nothing, except if they make it their primary jersey, they can't bring the classic in as a "throwback" and sell another jersey to everyone who bought the primary.

As annoying as this can be, I say let them make their money off those willing/able to buy them ... because maybe it holds off the inevitable advertising on the jerseys like they have in soccer and hockey in Europe a little longer.

What's wrong with it? Well nothing, except if they make it their primary jersey, they can't bring the classic in as a "throwback" and sell another jersey to everyone who bought the primary.

As annoying as this can be, I say let them make their money off those willing/able to buy them ... because maybe it holds off the inevitable advertising on the jerseys like they have in soccer and hockey in Europe a little longer.

Meh. They could sell the new ones as third jerseys, and sell plenty of the vintage ones to new young fans who are excited to see the Jets back.

Money is a weak reason to arrive at a more bland team visual identity. It was true of the Sabres, twice. And perhaps it was a cynical ploy to get back to the original design, but it really never should have changed. Blue and Gold = the Sabres. This navy, weird jet and maple leaf thing is just not doing it for me. It doesn't say "Jets" like the vintage ones do.

Archived