F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

D. Mentioned by SwampD in the "Complaint Thursday" thread, Pomplamoose frickin' rocks. Ignore her "Steven Segal" one-look pony or whatever. Her vocals are smoldering. and DAMN she's hot! Not to mention that they're just a fun, fun band.

Grapefruit, what a great name.

The goods:

• Planning a cross-country bike trip this summer via Montana and Oregon. It'll be my longest trip on the bike *by far*.
  • I've completed most of the Buffalo Cuisine Tour including: Seneca Texas Hots vs. Louie's Texas Red Hots challenge, Buffalo-style pizza, and beef on weck from Bar Bill. Need to complete the wings and fish fry objectives tonight.
  • I'm not *that* sick.

WOAH! it's Friday! second three day weekend in a row (no work Monday B-) )

Quiet day at work today, and lack of people here means I may even be able to duck out early without anyone noticing :clapping:

YES I am with you on all of this...

P.S. The sabres play tonight so i guess that evens out to just an ok friday :(

D. Mentioned by SwampD in the "Complaint Thursday" thread, Pomplamoose frickin' rocks. Ignore her "Steven Segal" one-look pony or whatever. Her vocals are smouldering. and DAMN she's hot! Not to mention that they're just a fun, fun band.

Eyes and Voice. What else do you need?

Grapefruit, what a great name.

The goods:

• Planning a cross-country bike trip this summer via Montana and Oregon. It'll be my longest trip on the bike *by far*.
  • I've completed most of the Buffalo Cuisine Tour including: Seneca Texas Hots vs. Louie's Texas Red Hots challenge, Buffalo-style pizza, and beef on weck from Bar Bill. Need to complete the wings and fish fry objectives tonight.
  • I'm not *that* sick.

Have a friend driving down from N.T today. He's bringing a half backed pie from Pizza Junction. F'N fantastic!

Yea I grew up in the rolling hills of the finger lakes and from what I have seen of Radford it looks like a similar place. I am doing all the research I can to get this job and again thank you!

Cool, yeah I'm in Blacksburg right now, 20 minutes up the road from Blacksburg, but I'm moving in three weeks. Outdoors stuff aplenty, plus springtime comes early. Good luck!

And I hear ya on the up and move to get away thing. Hope you figure it all out, Liger.

YES I am with you on all of this...

P.S. The sabres play tonight so i guess that evens out to just an ok friday :(

but it's a road game so it has less chance of sucking. :thumbsup:

WOAH! it's Friday! second three day weekend in a row (no work Monday B-) )

Quiet day at work today, and lack of people here means I may even be able to duck out early without anyone noticing :clapping:

the beauty of next week is that i have a 3 day work week. THAT is awesome. :)

Not to jinx you, but the Sabres are 0-4 in their last 4 road games. :wacko:

:cry:

that really brought my mood down

you know, i think i'll just repaint my bedroom tonight. we've been talking about it for weeks. no time like the present. already have the paint and supplies ... just need to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

you know, i think i'll just repaint my bedroom tonight. we've been talking about it for weeks. no time like the present. already have the paint and supplies ... just need to do it.

That's the exact thing my sister said! haha! I asked her if she wanted to go watch the game with me, and she was like, "meh, I'd rather repaint my bedroom, I have the stuff, and them losing just gives me the motivation to do other things!" haha!

That's the exact thing my sister said! haha! I asked her if she wanted to go watch the game with me, and she was like, "meh, I'd rather repaint my bedroom, I have the stuff, and them losing just gives me the motivation to do other things!" haha!

no way. seriously?! that's funny. we seriously went paint shopping last night and got all the stuff--paint, rollers, trays, corner and ceiling edgers, pour spouts, drop cloths ... should be fun.

except i'm bone-weary tired. it's actually more tiring trying to look busy at work than it is to actually *be* busy. problem is that my project wrapped up last week, and my boss is on vacation this week, so he can't dole out any work, and everyone i asked if they needed help said that they were in the same boat--no work, no boss. so finally i just said, "screw it" and messed around on google maps and youtube.

Last day at the old job today. Sad I won't be working with my buddy anymore, but excited to try something new. It's been a nice day; went out to lunch with a group of friends, and had champagne and brownies with my boss and co-worker this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Last day at the old job today. Sad I won't be working with my buddy anymore, but excited to try something new. It's been a nice day; went out to lunch with a group of friends, and had champagne and brownies with my boss and co-worker this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Champagne and brownies huh?Well i guess different tribes,different vibes

D. Mentioned by SwampD in the "Complaint Thursday" thread, Pomplamoose frickin' rocks. Ignore her "Steven Segal" one-look pony or whatever. Her vocals are smouldering. and DAMN she's hot! Not to mention that they're just a fun, fun band.

DAH! Almost forgot the big E!

E. Planning a 3-week road trip to WNY! Leaving July 22, getting back to Utah August 12. Could not be any more excited for this trip. We're taking the 70 there and the 90 on the way back. Lots of stops along the way, but no more than 5-6 days on the road each way.

Eyes and Voice. What else do you need?

You guys can have her. Not gonna fight you for her.

no way. seriously?! that's funny. we seriously went paint shopping last night and got all the stuff--paint, rollers, trays, corner and ceiling edgers, pour spouts, drop cloths ... should be fun.

except i'm bone-weary tired. it's actually more tiring trying to look busy at work than it is to actually *be* busy. problem is that my project wrapped up last week, and my boss is on vacation this week, so he can't dole out any work, and everyone i asked if they needed help said that they were in the same boat--no work, no boss. so finally i just said, "screw it" and messed around on google maps and youtube.

She had the paint for like 2 weeks. FInally painting right now actually lol. She keeps asking me for updates though haha

Champagne and brownies huh?Well i guess different tribes,different vibes

Lol well that part wasn't planned... My co-worker made brownies and my boss brought in champagne, so we just said what the hell and had them together.

I've been moderately to severely overweight since I was about 10 years old. Three years ago I made a commitment to start living a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy food most of the time, in the correct portions, and exercising regularly. I was approaching 40 and had no doubt that I'd be very lucky to see 50 if I did not make major changes.

Well, this week I finally hit my goal weight! Three years ago I weighed an embarrassing 305 lbs, today I weigh 173. Total loss of 132 lbs. Went from 3x shirts to M's, from a 52" waist to 34". Doing my first half-marathon later this year.

I feel F'n fantastic. :)

• Like (+1) 1

I've been moderately to severely overweight since I was about 10 years old. Three years ago I made a commitment to start living a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy food most of the time, in the correct portions, and exercising regularly. I was approaching 40 and had no doubt that I'd be very lucky to see 50 if I did not make major changes.

Well, this week I finally hit my goal weight! Three years ago I weighed an embarrassing 305 lbs, today I weigh 173. Total loss of 132 lbs. Went from 3x shirts to M's, from a 52" waist to 34". Doing my first half-marathon later this year.

:thumbsup:

Major kudos to you. That is definitely F'N Fantastic!

Outstanding. Good for you. You must feel so much better. You should be proud. That's not easy to do.

I've been moderately to severely overweight since I was about 10 years old. Three years ago I made a commitment to start living a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy food most of the time, in the correct portions, and exercising regularly. I was approaching 40 and had no doubt that I'd be very lucky to see 50 if I did not make major changes. Well, this week I finally hit my goal weight! Three years ago I weighed an embarrassing 305 lbs, today I weigh 173. Total loss of 132 lbs. Went from 3x shirts to M's, from a 52" waist to 34". Doing my first half-marathon later this year. I feel F'n fantastic. :)

Wow that's great. Seriously, after reading your story I feel like an even bigger slouch for not taking off the 20 lbs or so that I need to.