Grags Signed.

That Aud Smell

I wanted to bold two things on this gem from Garth's hockeybuzz. How exactly does the math work with the Sabres currently about $3.6 million over the cap, then Gragnani's cap hit of $1.5-$1.8 million put the Sabres at $3.7 million over the cap? By my math, that would put the Sabres at $5.1-$5.4 million over the cap if Gragnani indeed has a cap hit of $1.5-$1.8 million.

My first question would be where does this guy come up with absurd numbers like this for a guy who has all of 16 games of NHL experience? Why should he get more than a $650K one way deal? What justification is there?

Second, who taught this guy math? Not only should he be ashamed of himself, but his math teacher should be as well.

Third, this is another reason why you need to be careful about bringing stuff from hockeybuzz to this message board. The fake nature of professional wrestling aside from that website, guys like Garth have poorly edited blogs with all kinds of typos, misspellings, and major grammar mistakes. Now, you can add math as another problem subject for Mr. Garth as well. If anything, hockeybuzz has taught me that literally any idiot can become a millionaire over night if enough people go to his website and look at display ads. Literally any idiot.

Can't argue with much of the rest, but as far as the math, you would have to subtract Ellis's contract as only the first 23 contracts count in the off season. My guess is that when Garth did his math, he meant to add approx $1 million and instead added 100K.

Can't argue with much of the rest, but as far as the math, you would have to subtract Ellis's contract as only the first 23 contracts count in the off season. My guess is that when Garth did his math, he meant to add approx $1 million and instead added 100K.

That's exactly what happened. He was off by one zero. Unfortunately, that one zero makes a huge difference in the cap hit and by how much over the Sabres are. It's simple stuff like this that really shows the poor quality of the writing over there. That's all.

only a matter of time.

dude was on the pegula family boat, for crissakes.

https://twitter.com/#!/Grags17/status/96272446520426497

(and i continue to find it a little weird how teenagers routinely communicate with adults via twitter. wasn't that how weiner-gate got going?)

only a matter of time.

(and i continue to find it a little weird how teenagers routinely communicate with adults via twitter. wasn't that how weiner-gate got going?)

It's not more strange than you quoting to her twitter account multiple times. ;)

only a matter of time.

Boat was awsome! Has a great night with your family!

:lol:

I dare say announcement tomorrow. I know I jumped the gun on the announcement but I believe he is already signed.

I believe ya, figured that the Rochester stuff kinda pushed him onto the back burner for a minute or two.

It's not more strange than you quoting to her twitter account multiple times. ;)

fair deuce, fair deuce.

in point of fact, it's arguably weirder that i'm just anonymously looking at the kid's twitter account, rather than publicly oommunicating with her like gragnani is. :ph34r:

... in fairness, though, i think i was looking only at gragnani's twitter and was thereby able to see their "conversation." i think. twitter is mostly a mystery to me.

Creeper. Stalker. Perv.

as drew magary is wont to say: that's tough but fair.

fair deuce, fair deuce.

in point of fact, it's arguably weirder that i'm just anonymously looking at the kid's twitter account, rather than publicly oommunicating with her like gragnani is. :ph34r:

... in fairness, though, i think i was looking only at gragnani's twitter and was thereby able to see their "conversation." i think. twitter is mostly a mystery to me.

You and me both. Any time someone links to one of those pages, I'm about as clueless as Koharski at a salad bar.

fair deuce, fair deuce.

as drew magary is wont to say: that's tough but fair.

:nana:

J/K, Aud.

You and me both. Any time someone links to one of those pages, I'm about as clueless as Koharski at a salad bar.

:clapping:

:nana:

J/K, Aud.

it was well-placed.

seriously, the open content settings and absence of age-limits on twitter is unnerving to me.

just this past weekend, a 20-something cousin of mine who works in marketing (i.e., social network media) told me that facebook surpassed myspace; twitter surpassed facebook; and that this tumblr thing surpassed twitter.

so i noodled around on tumblr for a bit. that is a weird place, man.

http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/

(SFW)

it was well-placed.

seriously, the open content settings and absence of age-limits on twitter is unnerving to me.

just this past weekend, a 20-something cousin of mine who works in marketing (i.e., social network media) told me that facebook surpassed myspace; twitter surpassed facebook; and that this tumblr thing surpassed twitter.

so i noodled around on tumblr for a bit. that is a weird place, man.

http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/

(SFW)

There had better be an age limit of 13 (unless parent/guardian signs off) or else twitter will be in twubble.

so I am curious now about the MAG deal. I know that Rochester and getting a coach in their helped slow things down with MAG but if there is a deal why not just sign it and be done... its MAG not Myers so its not that big of a deal. Its easy: MAG 650k x2 years and done.

so I am curious now about the MAG deal. I know that Rochester and getting a coach in their helped slow things down with MAG but if there is a deal why not just sign it and be done... its MAG not Myers so its not that big of a deal. Its easy: MAG 650k x2 years and done.

It's dun. Just wait.

Archived