Grags Signed.

That Aud Smell

They were already carrying 8 all year. The only other real option would have been if he beat out Mike Weber, which I don't think was happening. They had too many of those puck movers already and Weber brought a bit more in terms of variety. More likely, if he was healthy someone probably would have been traded, whether it was him or one of the Butler/Sekera duo.

This could mean that if MAG didn't get injured, we may not have had Regehr today.

Since this is a MAGS thread, I'll repeat what I stated on another thread. MAGS will be a UFA at the end of this season if he plays less than 58 games for the Sabres. That's something that needs to be considered by management and could not only affect his future with the team, but the futures of Sekera and Weber.

I agree with the trade bait statements.

They will give him his opportunities this year, and when the trade deadline nears, someone will be moving.

They cannot keep the all the current dmen and their contacts, plus the dmen coming up through the ranks. something has to give, someone has to go.

Archived