2011 Stanley Cup Finals

Taro T

I wish Jonesy would smack Milbury in the teeth. Milbury complains about the hit to Horton and says this is when the league needs to send a message. Now the jackass just told all of the people watching that Boston needs to send some payback in the last 5 minutes of the game? Which is it Mike.....okay to play dirty or not? What a douchebag. I am sure the NHL brass loves him telling national TV that Boston needs to go headhunting. What a homer, in fact this whole crew has been ballwashing the Bruins since the game began.

I wish Jonesy would smack Milbury in the teeth. Milbury complains about the hit to Horton and says this is when the league needs to send a message. Now the jackass just told all of the people watching that Boston needs to send some payback in the last 5 minutes of the game? Which is it Mike.....okay to play dirty or not? What a douchebag. I am sure the NHL brass loves him telling national TV that Boston needs to go headhunting. What a homer, in fact this whole crew has been ballwashing the Bruins since the game began.

Watch the CBC feed and you'll see the opposite ballwashing.At least when the canucks are winning. Glen Healy is terrible.

It wasn't overly late, and didn't appear intentional, a suspension shouldn't be warranted although I believe one will come

It sure seemed late to me. Even before the stoppage I was thinking obvious interference.

Man, good for Danny.

I'm on his side. Not only was that hit not late, but it wasn't blindside. There should have been no call.

I'm going to assume you're joking. You are, right? Right? :unsure: :unsure: He took at least three strides AFTER the puck left his stick (Horton that is, not Rome, as Rome was mostly stationary and not taking strides when the pass was made).

I'm going to assume you're joking. You are, right? Right? :unsure: :unsure: He took at least three strides AFTER the puck left his stick (Horton that is, not Rome, as Rome was mostly stationary and not taking strides when the pass was made).

The hit was a bit late, but not a headshot. Horton should have looked to his right :rolleyes:

Kind of reminded me of the Neil hit on Drury years back.

I'm not joking and he didn't even take one full stride.

Archived