OT - Osama bin Laden Confirmed Dead

Taro T

How did the Republicans create the housing boom? :blink:

The housing boom was an unintended consequence of the relaxed lending standards for two government-sponsored entities, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, that both parties were willing to crow about until it was too late. "Increased home ownership" was a talking point about how policies were successful going back to the 1990's.

Community Reinvestment Act, signed by ol Jimmy Carter....

Bin Laden has been dead for years. Gee, why won't they show the real death photos to the news? Derrr... Am I supposed to love Obama now? I mean, that's what the tactic is here. Everyone is dissatisfied with Obama, he's WAY down in approval ratings, so they pull this one out of the freezer to try to gain brownie points with the public. When everyone was complaining about Bush, what do you know? The 9/11 attacks just conveniently happen. Then, everybody loved him, then after it settled down a little, people started criticizing him again, then what happens? Oh, Obama, our saviour is here to rescue us from the evil retard! People are so easy to control. People deserve what they get and our BS piece of crap lying "leaders" are nothing but a reflection of the psychological state society is in--MADNESS. People just LOVE being lied to. The human race makes me sick.

Bin Laden has been dead for years. Gee, why won't they show the real death photos to the news? Derrr... Am I supposed to love Obama now? I mean, that's what the tactic is here. Everyone is dissatisfied with Obama, he's WAY down in approval ratings, so they pull this one out of the freezer to try to gain brownie points with the public. When everyone was complaining about Bush, what do you know? The 9/11 attacks just conveniently happen. Then, everybody loved him, then after it settled down a little, people started criticizing him again, then what happens? Oh, Obama, our saviour is here to rescue us from the evil retard! People are so easy to control. People deserve what they get and our BS piece of crap lying "leaders" are nothing but a reflection of the psychological state society is in--MADNESS. People just LOVE being lied to. The human race makes me sick.

How do you shower with that tin foil hat on?

I truly doubt that he's been on ice for years. (Bush would have trotted him out. ;) ) And this is about the worst time (election cycle wise) for Obama to pull something like this out. If you're him, you want the bump in the polls to come in mid-October of '12 so there's momentum heading into November. This is about 18 months too early. GHWB had the highest Presidential approval rating ever in the Spring of '91 and by '93 he was cleaning out his desk.

Though when the initial reports were saying ObL was offed the prior Monday, the cynic in me was saying that would explain why Obama released his birth certificate that week. (Basically setting up the 'gotcha moment.') But w/ the operation a few days off, that would have been seriously doubling down. I'd be shocked if Obama were that much of a gambler (unless he were looking at it as this being the best time to hit his lowest point in the polls, but again that would be like mortgaging the house prior to heading to Churchill Downs).

How do you shower with that tin foil hat on?

Have you ever tried wearing a tin foil hat? They work! There's other things that deflect the mind-pattern programming waves though. Like intelligence. Foil hats are for rookies. It's a place to start, like training wheels.

I truly doubt that he's been on ice for years. (Bush would have trotted him out. ;) ) And this is about the worst time (election cycle wise) for Obama to pull something like this out. If you're him, you want the bump in the polls to come in mid-October of '12 so there's momentum heading into November. This is about 18 months too early. GHWB had the highest Presidential approval rating ever in the Spring of '91 and by '93 he was cleaning out his desk.

Though when the initial reports were saying ObL was offed the prior Monday, the cynic in me was saying that would explain why Obama released his birth certificate that week. (Basically setting up the 'gotcha moment.') But w/ the operation a few days off, that would have been seriously doubling down. I'd be shocked if Obama were that much of a gambler (unless he were looking at it as this being the best time to hit his lowest point in the polls, but again that would be like mortgaging the house prior to heading to Churchill Downs).

Obama is nothing but a rich boy who knew his whole life he was going to become president. He doesn't care about America, no one in Washington does. He was going to become president whether he won the popular vote or not. He spewed a bunch of crap during his campaign, stuff his speech writers KNEW Americans wanted to hear. It's all smoke and mirrors. Oh, how people fell for it when he was giving his speeches in his wannabe MLK Geo'gia accent. The man isn't even BLACK, he's mixed! Kenyan, Arab, and White. But the media never mentions what color his mother is, because they know that ignorant unaware black people will continue to support him just because he's NOT 100% White! How SUPERFICIAL have Americans become? Just take a look at our President! The man is EVIL, yet millions of people voted for him because he's got a little black in him. GIVE ME A BREAK. P.S. Prime Minister Bhutto of Pakistan, in December 2007, announced to the major news outlets of the WORLD, (CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, etc.) that she HAD EVIDENCE that Bin Laden was dead, that he died of kidney failure and hepatitis. Doesn't anyone remember this? Of course not, their little brains can only process the base elements of human nature--sports, food, sex, substances, entertainment. The point of my P.S.---Bhutto was assassinated a week after she made the announcement of Bin Laden's death. Is there anyone out there? Hello? P.P.S.---The birth certificate is such an obvious fake, take a close look at it! It's layered 3 times. One more thing, under "Race of Father" it says African. In 1961, it would have said "######" under race of father, regardless of his national origin.

Obama is nothing but a rich boy who knew his whole life he was going to become president. He doesn't care about America, no one in Washington does. He was going to become president whether he won the popular vote or not. He spewed a bunch of crap during his campaign, stuff his speech writers KNEW Americans wanted to hear. It's all smoke and mirrors. Oh, how people fell for it when he was giving his speeches in his wannabe MLK Geo'gia accent. The man isn't even BLACK, he's mixed! Kenyan, Arab, and White. But the media never mentions what color his mother is, because they know that ignorant unaware black people will continue to support him just because he's NOT 100% White! How SUPERFICIAL have Americans become? Just take a look at our President! The man is EVIL, yet millions of people voted for him because he's got a little black in him. GIVE ME A BREAK. P.S. Prime Minister Bhutto of Pakistan, in December 2007, announced to the major news outlets of the WORLD, (CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, etc.) that she HAD EVIDENCE that Bin Laden was dead, that he died of kidney failure and hepatitis. Doesn't anyone remember this? Of course not, their little brains can only process the base elements of human nature--sports, food, sex, substances, entertainment. The point of my P.S.---Bhutto was assassinated a week after she made the announcement of Bin Laden's death. Is there anyone out there? Hello? P.P.S.---The birth certificate is such an obvious fake, take a close look at it! It's layered 3 times. One more thing, under "Race of Father" it says African. In 1961, it would have said "######" under race of father, regardless of his national origin.

Oh, brother. :doh:

LOL, take it easy Ricky, lets go outside and play SPace........... :beer:

Who knew Donald Trump posted on Sabre Space? Now that you got that out of your system Donald you can get back to negotiations with Betty White, Warren Sapp and Sarah Palin for the next season of Celebrity Apprentice.

No joke. I don't even know how to respond to that. I've spoken with cracked out homeless people who were more coherent. Yikes.

Amen.

That post....wow. Just......wow. That's all I've got.

Holy cow, and people thought I was crazy....

GIVE ME A BREAK. P.S. Prime Minister Bhutto of Pakistan, in December 2007, announced to the major news outlets of the WORLD, (CNN, BBC, Al-Jazeera, etc.) that she HAD EVIDENCE that Bin Laden was dead, that he died of kidney failure and hepatitis. Doesn't anyone remember this? Of course not, their little brains can only process the base elements of human nature--sports, food, sex, substances, entertainment. The point of my P.S.---Bhutto was assassinated a week after she made the announcement of Bin Laden's death. Is there anyone out there? Hello?

She didn't "announce" anything. She told in a BBC interview that the killer of journalist David Frost, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (who is in Al-Qaeda) murdered Osama Bin Laden. She didn't reveal any other details and there was never any other question asked by the reporter. The interview was on November 2nd, 2007, she was assassinated December 8th, 2007, 5 weeks later, not 1. In interviews AFTER the BBC one, including one with CNN, she talked about Osama Bin Laden, in the present tense, as if he were still alive. The people who assassinated her were 3 gunmen from Al-Qaeda, who said she was an asset to the Americans.

I take it this means Mr. Obama won't be receiving your vote in the 2012 contest?

Only the Obama Administration can ###### up something so great btw. I'm not bagging on him or the administration for actually killing Bin Laden, but the complete disorganization and uncertainty coming out from all the sources. One guy says one thing, another guy says another, the story changes, this and that, the giving away of too much information to begin with...

Obama should have come out, said "We killed the ######, thanks to Seal Team Six. Have a great night, God Bless America." and walked out. Whoever believes it believes it, and the morons who don't, don't.

Amen.

That post....wow. Just......wow. That's all I've got.

You are all asleep at the wheel. That's why we have the leaders we have. Because nobody cares. Yes, we love murder! We revel in lies! Kill kill kill!

Holy cow, and people thought I was crazy....

She didn't "announce" anything. She told in a BBC interview that the killer of journalist David Frost, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (who is in Al-Qaeda) murdered Osama Bin Laden. She didn't reveal any other details and there was never any other question asked by the reporter. The interview was on November 2nd, 2007, she was assassinated December 8th, 2007, 5 weeks later, not 1. In interviews AFTER the BBC one, including one with CNN, she talked about Osama Bin Laden, in the present tense, as if he were still alive. The people who assassinated her were 3 gunmen from Al-Qaeda, who said she was an asset to the Americans.

Thanks for the correction on the actual dates and times. But she still was assassinated for knowing the truth and threatening to reveal it to the world.

No joke. I don't even know how to respond to that. I've spoken with cracked out homeless people who were more coherent. Yikes.

I doubt you've ever had the intestinal fortitude to carry on a conversation with a homeless person. By the way, I've been homeless, in the CITY of Buffalo, at age 15, made my way out to California by 17, and travelled across again, making all kinds of stops in all kinds of places. I've seen how messed up society really is, from the gutter looking up. I didn't live at home with mommy and daddy watching T.V. believing everything I was told until I was old enough to take care of myself like a good boy. You know why people kill? You know why there is a worldwide climate of scarcity? Because a handful of people, from the same intermarried families for GENERATIONS hold all the wealth and control all the resources, and they send out patriotic people who join the military thinking they're serving their country to do their dirty work. The police and militaries of every nation on earth are nothing but goon squads for the rich elite. And most of them don't even know it. The ones who do figure it out either go crazy, commit suicide, or end up in prison. Unless they are evil pieces of $h!t, then they really get the payoff for their horrible deeds. Murdering civilians worldwide for over a century, the U.S. Armed Forces! YAY

Ok, I don't care what any of you think of me, because I know I'm right about us all being LIED to constantly through the mainstream news. I'm trying to get people to think about what they see, what they are told, and to help you realize we CAN NOT trust anything ANY politician says, and to also realize that we were born into a messed up reality where there is bloodshed, starvation, homelessness, unemployment, dysfunctional families, drug abuse, with lies as the frosting on the cake. A world, a reality, that is FORCED upon us, that we did not create. If good hearted, beautiful souled people had ANY power whatsoever, this world would be a wonderful place. But it's not, so lets change it. Where does the change start? Not with a liar politician, WITH OURSELVES first, THEN getting rid of boldfaced lying rich boys and girls who have nothing but their own interests in mind, and care not who they kill to get what they want. I LOVE my fellow man. I don't want to fight with anybody. Yea, I'll say some crazy things. Gets your attention, doesn't it? And yes, I would like to calm down and go outside and play space, before I start ripping people's satellite dishes off their roofs again and shooting my .45 in random directions.

What does it say under race of mother? If his mother is a US citizen he can legally be president. Why did al queda wait until now to say that bin laden was dead? Why is pakistan so mad that we went in and killed bin laden now? Why would it say race of father and then tigger? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? You are so right Obama is a Arab good call. I remember that report by the PM of Pakistan, but now your asking us to believe that they the pakistanis are telling the truth. She lived for 5 weeks and never released anything. Your whole argument is subjective in laughable with its conspiracy theory "rich mans war poor mans fight" montage. Obama is EVIL so freaking EVIL that Bush and Chenney the guys who pushed the patriot act into existence were stand up citizens... As my grandmother would say your entire argument is "A crock of Sh!t"

Archived