OT - Osama bin Laden Confirmed Dead

Taro T

You are all asleep at the wheel. That's why we have the leaders we have. Because nobody cares. Yes, we love murder! We revel in lies! Kill kill kill!

You really should reinforce your tin foil hat with another layer before the black helicopters start hovering over your house. And don't skimp with the cheap Wal-mart-brand stuff. Go Reynolds Wrap.

Ok, I don't care what any of you think of me, because I know I'm right about us all being LIED to constantly through the mainstream news. I'm trying to get people to think about what they see, what they are told, and to help you realize we CAN NOT trust anything ANY politician says, and to also realize that we were born into a messed up reality where there is bloodshed, starvation, homelessness, unemployment, dysfunctional families, drug abuse, with lies as the frosting on the cake. A world, a reality, that is FORCED upon us, that we did not create. If good hearted, beautiful souled people had ANY power whatsoever, this world would be a wonderful place. But it's not, so lets change it. Where does the change start? Not with a liar politician, WITH OURSELVES first, THEN getting rid of boldfaced lying rich boys and girls who have nothing but their own interests in mind, and care not who they kill to get what they want. I LOVE my fellow man. I don't want to fight with anybody. Yea, I'll say some crazy things. Gets your attention, doesn't it? And yes, I would like to calm down and go outside and play space, before I start ripping people's satellite dishes off their roofs again and shooting my .45 in random directions.

Yah I dont trust any politician. Rich and poor is the common theme of everything. Get off your soapbox and stop whining about the have and the have nots. The world sucks but the mainstream news slants things...

Ok, I don't care what any of you think of me, because I know I'm right about us all being LIED to constantly through the mainstream news. I'm trying to get people to think about what they see, what they are told, and to help you realize we CAN NOT trust anything ANY politician says, and to also realize that we were born into a messed up reality where there is bloodshed, starvation, homelessness, unemployment, dysfunctional families, drug abuse, with lies as the frosting on the cake. A world, a reality, that is FORCED upon us, that we did not create. If good hearted, beautiful souled people had ANY power whatsoever, this world would be a wonderful place. But it's not, so lets change it. Where does the change start? Not with a liar politician, WITH OURSELVES first, THEN getting rid of boldfaced lying rich boys and girls who have nothing but their own interests in mind, and care not who they kill to get what they want. I LOVE my fellow man. I don't want to fight with anybody. Yea, I'll say some crazy things. Gets your attention, doesn't it? And yes, I would like to calm down and go outside and play space, before I start ripping people's satellite dishes off their roofs again and shooting my .45 in random directions.

:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8QM3tjkTE

What does it say under race of mother? If his mother is a US citizen he can legally be president. Why did al queda wait until now to say that bin laden was dead? Why is pakistan so mad that we went in and killed bin laden now? Why would it say race of father and then tigger? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? You are so right Obama is a Arab good call. I remember that report by the PM of Pakistan, but now your asking us to believe that they the pakistanis are telling the truth. She lived for 5 weeks and never released anything. Your whole argument is subjective in laughable with its conspiracy theory "rich mans war poor mans fight" montage. Obama is EVIL so freaking EVIL that Bush and Chenney the guys who pushed the patriot act into existence were stand up citizens... As my grandmother would say your entire argument is "A crock of Sh!t"

I can tell you come from a spoiled background.

Yah I dont trust any politician. Rich and poor is the common theme of everything. Get off your soapbox and stop whining about the have and the have nots. The world sucks but the mainstream news slants things...

I'm not whining and you obviously don't know the meaning of the words suffering or adversity. I'd be so glad to teach you.

What does it say under race of mother? If his mother is a US citizen he can legally be president. Why did al queda wait until now to say that bin laden was dead? Why is pakistan so mad that we went in and killed bin laden now? Why would it say race of father and then tigger? ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? You are so right Obama is a Arab good call. I remember that report by the PM of Pakistan, but now your asking us to believe that they the pakistanis are telling the truth. She lived for 5 weeks and never released anything. Your whole argument is subjective in laughable with its conspiracy theory "rich mans war poor mans fight" montage. Obama is EVIL so freaking EVIL that Bush and Chenney the guys who pushed the patriot act into existence were stand up citizens... As my grandmother would say your entire argument is "A crock of Sh!t"

No, the Constitution says the president has to be a natural born citizen, on U.S. soil. But who cares, nobody gives a crap about the U.S. Constitution anymore. As long as they have substances and sex and food.

I think you should move out of the United States. Or the Milky Way Galaxy.

I think you should pretend nobody loves or cares about you, go through years and years of psychological and physical abuse, have your mother inject you with drugs against your will, then do a bunch of drugs yourself while you're living on the streets amongst ANIMALS who will rip your face off if you even look at them, scoping out places where you can sleep and stash things, not eat for three or four days, hitch hike through the desert without anything but a back pack, and then move somewhere where nobody knows you and try to get a job so you can save a little money to catch a jet to Europe where you do it all over again. I bet you your inheritance you can't do it and you'll call mommy crying.

I think you should pretend nobody loves or cares about you, go through years and years of psychological and physical abuse, have your mother inject you with drugs against your will, then do a bunch of drugs yourself while you're living on the streets amongst ANIMALS who will rip your face off if you even look at them, scoping out places where you can sleep and stash things, not eat for three or four days, hitch hike through the desert without anything but a back pack, and then move somewhere where nobody knows you and try to get a job so you can save a little money to catch a jet to Europe where you do it all over again. I bet you your inheritance you can't do it and you'll call mommy crying.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Clearly those drugs did tons of damage to your brain. I'd say I feel sorry for you but I really don't care. You suffer your own fate. Go get help, before you become a danger to those you are around.

Archived