Sabres Vs. Flyers Round 1 Matchup

matter2003

if you makes you feel better my stupid friend thought he was logging me out of sabrespace and himself in, Now instead of Being KTN4GM I am his bloody email address and I cant change it because it would go over my 2 name changes in 90 days.... But ya I agree its ridiculous what some season ticket holders do. I guy I work with buys tickets with these 2 dudes and one of the dudes always misses the game pretty much but then he wants face value for a ticket I know he only paid 40 bucks for... People kinda suck.

that did make me feel better.. that's quite funny :nana:

Fairweather fans are a fact of life. And they are often the ones who drive up prices when the team gets hot. But I don't feel sorry for you. That's the risk you take by not being a STH. The whole idea of being a STH is you get tickets for every game guaranteed, and if you can't go to a game you have the option to sell. And if someone is willing to give me $150 for a $60 seat I'm supposed to say no? Who shed tears for me when I was eating Thrasher and Islander game tickets back in November?

PTR

I'm not talking about STH. I only brought up STH holders because I've been looking at games to go to all season long and someone (im assuming a company but im not sure) has 10-20 seats in the 300 level that have been for sale every single game -- so clearly it is a STH and not just 41 different people selling the same seats, and they obviously had no intention of going to any games all year. now they are selling the same seats for $150-160 a ticket for playoffs. Again, with no intention of going to the game.

and again, im not saying i wouldnt sell my $60 for $150 (IF I couldnt go to the game), but the fact that you're allowed to seems pretty crazy to me.

if you can't agree with me that it's absurd for people to go buy all the Sabres tickets they can get just to sell them on the internet knowing they can make a profit, then you have no soul or are lucky enough to afford season tickets.

that did make me feel better.. that's quite funny :nana:

I'm not talking about STH. I only brought up STH holders because I've been looking at games to go to all season long and someone (im assuming a company but im not sure) has 10-20 seats in the 300 level that have been for sale every single game -- so clearly it is a STH and not just 41 different people selling the same seats, and they obviously had no intention of going to any games all year. now they are selling the same seats for $150-160 a ticket for playoffs. Again, with no intention of going to the game.

and again, im not saying i wouldnt sell my $60 for $150 (IF I couldnt go to the game), but the fact that you're allowed to seems pretty crazy to me.

if you can't agree with me that it's absurd for people to go buy all the Sabres tickets they can get just to sell them on the internet knowing they can make a profit, then you have no soul or are lucky enough to afford season tickets.

You know I could have bought Sirius/XM stock for a nickel a share two years ago. Now it's trading at just under $2. That's life.

PTR

if you makes you feel better my stupid friend thought he was logging me out of sabrespace and himself in, Now instead of Being KTN4GM I am his bloody email address and I cant change it because it would go over my 2 name changes in 90 days.... But ya I agree its ridiculous what some season ticket holders do. I guy I work with buys tickets with these 2 dudes and one of the dudes always misses the game pretty much but then he wants face value for a ticket I know he only paid 40 bucks for... People kinda suck.

Time 4 us 2 blow up his inbox?

tried 4 U. You're screwed.

well thank you anyways, I guess next month I will just have to change it back. O well that is life.

Back to Hockey, seems a lot of ppl believe and rightly so that our defense is our weakest link. I wonder if they will be able to simply outlast the older def of Philly. The young sometimes thrive in the playoffs.

Back to Hockey, seems a lot of ppl believe and rightly so that our defense is our weakest link. I wonder if they will be able to simply outlast the older def of Philly. The young sometimes thrive in the playoffs.

FWIW, some of the Flyers fans here seem to feel the Laviolette made the same mistake the last guy did, only rolling 3 lines for most of the season. Many attribute the late season slide to the top 3 lines being burnt, much like the Sabres' goaltending generally is. Pronger being out certainly didn't help either.

FWIW, some of the Flyers fans here seem to feel the Laviolette made the same mistake the last guy did, only rolling 3 lines for most of the season. Many attribute the late season slide to the top 3 lines being burnt, much like the Sabres' goaltending generally is. Pronger being out certainly didn't help either.

Some saying he'll play Game 1 with his broken hand.

He's not on the ice at their practice this morning.

I hope he does play Game 1 with a broken hand. He'd be useless.

Dude is an idiot. I read last week that his "setback" occurred because the moron went behind his coaches/doctors back and was taking full-strength slapshots just a week after having surgery on his hand, which ###### it up even more.

Dude is an idiot. I read last week that his "setback" occurred because the moron went behind his coaches/doctors back and was taking full-strength slapshots just a week after having surgery on his hand, which ###### it up even more.

Thats awesome news! The longer pronger stays gone the better off we all are. And they say philly has a lot of depth... lol

I wouldn't believe that for one second.

I hope Pronger is healthy and ready to go. I also hope the Flyers goaltending plays well. If the Sabres are going to beat the Flyers I want to see them beat the Flyers at as close to 100% as a team can be. No excuses, just be the better team.

I hope Pronger is healthy and ready to go. I also hope the Flyers goaltending plays well. If the Sabres are going to beat the Flyers I want to see them beat the Flyers at as close to 100% as a team can be. No excuses, just be the better team.

if we had roy an leopold healthy I would totally agree with that sentiment. but as it stands I just wanna make it out of rnd 1, I would love for this team to go all the way and beat the best though that would be a great feeling.

i got two tickets for the Easter game this morning after patiently waiting in the virtual waiting room for about 30 minutes.

So stoked. I didn't get in my annual game in buffalo this year since the Sabres were out of town at Christmas time (the only other time during hockey season that I am home).

This year, they're playing Spring Break hockey. How sweet it is.

Let's Go Buffalo.

Yeah, I heard from quite a few Canes fans who weren't pleased with their ECF victory and Stanley Cup championship in 2006 because the Sabres were down to their 19th and 20th defensemen during that series.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard a Carolina fan bemoan, "If only we could have beaten them at 100%"....

You know it was more than that.

----This is an automated response---

Reading through the last couple pages of this thread, I can imagine exactly what it was.

Anyway, the Flyers, huh? It almost seems like an annual thing at this point.

Reading through the last couple pages of this thread, I can imagine exactly what it was.

Anyway, the Flyers, huh? It almost seems like an annual thing at this point.

yea lol, bet you were hopin wed play boston a little bit huh? Who do you think we match up better against?

Archived