Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Brilliant move putting in Miller for the 3rd IMO. Not because it actually affected the outcome, but because we can just stick with him full time now. It'll quiet the "gotta ride the hot hand" talk a little since Miller was out there for the clincher.

actually a good move to get him playing time to make sure he be ready if needed

Just got back from wegmans were I screamed in the frozon food section when gerbe scored. Walked in the door when Vanek tossed in the backhand.

FU Canes, FU Rags

Dude our tennis team was in wegmans chowin down after our match in rochester and our table went nuts. Amen brother PLAYOFFS!!!!

Very interesting decision by both teams to not play the last minute of regulation. That has to be a first.

Thank you Mr, Carcillo.. :clapping: You shouldn't pat the Gerbil. He is rabid.

Brilliant move putting in Miller for the 3rd IMO. Not because it actually affected the outcome, but because we can just stick with him full time now. It'll quiet the "gotta ride the hot hand" talk a little since Miller was out there for the clincher.

Brilliant move just to wake the team up. I thought they played better for him.

Enroth gave up 3 goals in 2 periods but the guy made some huge saves tonight. We were fortunate to only be down by 1 after 40 minutes.

Very interesting decision by both teams to not play the last minute of regulation. That has to be a first.

Thank you Mr, Carcillo.. :clapping:

Yeah, that douche got the Sabres hitting harder and skating faster after that and then Gerbe gave him the big FU by scoring the game tying goal........... :beer:

What a great game! I would love to see them play Philly the 1st round, because the games are always exciting to watch. Great move by Lindy putting Ryan in net for the third. Hopefully there is no longer any goaltender controversy. This thread was a riot to read, some of you really need to talk to your M.D. about the benefits and possible side effects of Lithium.

Thank you Mr, Carcillo.. :clapping: You shouldn't pat the Gerbil. He is rabid.

Wish they would have done it about 9 minutes earlier.

Exactly. I knew that Gerbe would score the second that guy tried to rub him like a garden gnome.

And Vanek? Way to step up your game at the right time. Beautiful pass to pominville, great burst of speed on the OT winner. Ladies and gentlemen, from last place in the conference to this: http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=558759

I think philly wanted to be sure that they got a point and obviously we had to have a point. This team in the third was so strong and Vanek is just amazing. Gerbe was so great. TC played with heart and was a force. Just epic game for this team. We may have buckled but we never broke and we finally beat phillies def down! Loved how are def just killed that last 40-50seconds. What a great game!

Exactly. I knew that Gerbe would score the second that guy tried to rub him like a garden gnome.

And Vanek? Way to step up your game at the right time. Beautiful pass to pominville, great burst of speed on the OT winner. Ladies and gentlemen, from last place in the conference to this: http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=558759

Heh heh, he said garden gnome. Or is it a Gerbe gnome. :thumbsup:

Archived