Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

WGR is flat out wrong. They are tied in points but PHL is ahead in ROW.

Yeah, he seems a little lost. He also couldn't figure out what happened in the Pens game which ended before the Sabres even went to OT.

I think I'd be happy with the Philly match up moreso than Boston.

Wow! Wow! :clapping:

What a season this has been. Amazing. :worthy:

This has been perhaps the most dramatic Buffalo Sabres season I have witnessed.

That goal by Gerbe says it all about this team since Roy went down.

And absolutely fitting that next year's captain gets the game-winner.

:clapping:

It is truly astonishing to think the Sabres were in last place in December.

One of their greatest in-season drives. I like how they clinched their playoff spot by winning, not by relying on someone else losing. Those recent wins over the Habs, Rangers, and Canes were really do or die games and they did.

Actually, when you look at it, it was a very negative decision to go with Miller. Basically Ruff was figuring that they were going to lose and he didn't want Miller playing the biggest game of the year and be rusty (columbus)

It worked out, and I'm glad. Enroth knows the deal. It wasn't his fault they were down. But a negative move ended up being a positive in the end. Thanks to Gerbe and his fantastic goal.

Buffalo could be dangerous. Although they don't match up well with Pitt.

Did PASabre say anything about Miller playing the 3rd?

Did PASabre say anything about Miller playing the 3rd?

You know the end of Terminator 2 when the T-1000 falls in the lava and starts shape-shifting like crazy and screaming while he melts to death?

It was like that. [Naw, I'm jus' playin'.]

One of their greatest in-season drives. I like how they clinched their playoff spot by winning, not by relying on someone else losing. Those recent wins over the Habs, Rangers, and Canes were really do or die games and they did.

They clinched by having the Sabres and Flyers both willing to get the point and stand around for final 35 seconds.

I can't believe I had to work tonight. At least I got to see the highlights. I am very proud of our Sabres for climbing out of the cellar and clinching a playoff spot. My receding hairline has new growth!

Defense looked terrible tonight. Not sure if the Flyers' more aggressive, physical game was the main reason... thought?

Ruff hinted one of the sabres was sick tonight and played and I wonder if it was Myers. He looked just out of it. I am not worried because Sekera and leopold both can come back in round 1ish and of course dont forget the added bonus of can we survive until Roy?

Ever leave a movie theater after really getting into the film and you get outside and everything looks weird? I had that feeling after the alumni were introduced and the game started. The current Sabres looked strange. I was off kilter. What year was it? What building were they in? The white unis added to the feeling.

Can anyone relate?

Archived