GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The other night TC was 9 for 9 before he lost a faceoff, not so good tonight

Who was he against in those faceoffs? Me, drunk? I can't remember back that far. I'm not trying to be a jerk to you, I have just lost my patience with him.

I just want the red wings to win tomorrow night so the canes will be almost dead for the playoffs :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

If Canes lose in regulation, they are done. If they lose in OT or shootout, they are pretty much done, but still not eliminated...

either way, Sabres put themselves in a great position...

If Canes lose in regulation, they are done. If they lose in OT or shootout, they are pretty much done, but still not eliminated...

either way, Sabres put themselves in a great position...

If the Canes lose at all, they are done. At best, they'd only match Buffalo in points, but they would lose the ROW tiebreaker.

A personal message to Tim Connolly...

Go back and watch your fantastic effort to battle for the puck in the Tampa zone with 30 seconds to go. You son of a bitch if you played hard your entire career combined with the talent you have, we wouldn't be running you out of town. I hate you because of that. FU and the horse you rode in on. Get lost. After the playoffs, I never want to see you in a Buffalo uniform again. MotherF***er! You piss me off to no end.

I feel better now. :)

Great win by the Sabres!!!

Simply beautifully put.

Friggen tease.

Archived