GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Vanek should have a good night and Myers as well. Gotta clear the garbage out in front of the net to make sure Enroth can make the saves. Play physical and get a forecheck going early, those are the keys. Whoever plays net for Tampa is their weakest link so pressure and put lots of pucks on net, good things will happen. I am hoping for a 4-2 win, a montreal loss and a carolina loss.

I am happy to be right, what a great finish by Vanek and I am happy hes getting hot but worried slightly about maybe hes got a little tightness in his legs. He got better as the game progressed. Vanek is our key to playoff success.

Well, I'd like to leave by saying what a great win and one way or another get that point & get into the playoffs.

I don't get a chance to post much during games; most of them are spent watching the games with my daughter, but I have to say that this was fun and I enjoyed hanging out with you folks this evening. Have a good night.

Well, I'd like to leave by saying what a great win and one way or another get that point & get into the playoffs.

I don't get a chance to post much during games; most of them are spent watching the games with my daughter, but I have to say that this was fun and I enjoyed hanging out with you folks this evening. Have a good night.

Come back more often if you can............ :beer:

That curtain on the pregame show is nice upgrade over the Dollar Store shower curtain they were using pre-Pegs. Looks like the moved up to Target anyway.

I'd still prefer to see the fans going by in the background though.

They should just call this one a failed experiment and move Roby & Syly back to the wall so they don't have to worry about the fans behind them.

Archived