Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

If I'm not mistaken, with that win the Leafs are officially out of the race. Carolina has the Red Wings next, so hopefully Detroit can help us out.

Leafs can still pass the Rangers, unless the Rangers earn 1 more point.

You guys see the headlines on NHL.com? "Marc-Andre Gragnani's first career goal propels the Sabers in OT"

haha yea. They even have a clip of Enroth making a save without his mask. What a great night! A 3 point weekend!

That is hilarious! Florida vs Rangers in round 1. Wow! lol

Lol, they have the algorithm completely backwards...

Edmonton is #1 in West / Florida #1 in East. Sabres "on the bubble", only a point behind Rangers. Vancouver trailing #8 seed by 21 points! :blush: :doh: :cry: :D

Unbelievable Ruff throws Magsy out there in OT....

YES!!!!!!

His detractors will never get it but Ruff has always been good at recognizing these kinds of coaching moments. His confidence in Mags was rewarded for sure but what does this do for Mags' confidence? Ruff can coach.

GO SABRES!!!

What a finish; i ran outta fingernails, so now im missing the inner lining of my cheeks :beer:

And as you're chewing the nails off, you're telling yourself, "That's gonna hurt for the next 4 days or so, dumb azz." Once I get done with the nails, I start on the hard skin at the fingertips. I just can't stop when I'm watching the Sabres or Bills.

I was screaming so loud my 9-yr old son told me to "CALM DOWN"!! And he was right..

My FIL and SIL were here for dinner (freeloaders!) and got to experience Jeffy in full playoff mode. I'm sure they were shocked when the goal went in, HA!

Great game boys. Way to stand strong in the face of adversity.

Gerbe has a place on this team. His hustle and toughness are amazing. Love that little guy!

A proud game all around. We could have folded up like a pop-up tent in the wind with the seemingly one-sided officiating, but instead, our PK stepped up (as it has for many games, aside from last night) and Enroth was a beast. As shaky as he looked from time to time last night, he was SOLID tonight! He stole us that game.

Probably paced a mile in front of the TV, but I will take the 2 points!

Let's go Buff-a-lo!!!!

Archived