Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

This happens all the time in college hockey...Cornell fans yell RED, Clarkson fans yell KNIGHT (I know the word is 'night', but they can't help themselves). I agree it's disrespectful and unnecessary. Tell me this doesn't happen all over the NHL - I don't hear it much when the anthems are being played in HSBC.

Caps fans scream RED too--Commie thing-- and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--for OV.

This is much older than OV's career.

True, but not at Caps games. With the arrival of the Nats, the O thing in DC is pretty much dead. But it is screamed out at Caps games now. A rip off to be sure. Just like the Canes and Caps both do the red thing, and the f^%$ing horn.

True, but not at Caps games. With the arrival of the Nats, the O thing in DC is pretty much dead. But it is screamed out at Caps games now. A rip off to be sure. Just like the Canes and Caps both do the red thing, and the f^%$ing horn.

They were doing it at Caps games in 1997.

Then what's the point of watching?

Because I have lived and breathed this team for over 30 years and I watch every game and have since I could begin to afford the Center Ice package. You think just because I was nervous and uptight over a HUGE impact game that I wouldn't watch? Au contraire!

Archived