Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I have to say that at the beginning of this roadtrip, I thought maybe it would sink them. But, wow, this has been real impressive. Not only in terms of the points they have collected, but by beating teams like Philly & Boston, they showed the can play with these teams. What a totally different attitude, and I am glad to be along for the ride.

My 2 Cents:

Great game by Buffalo. They once again showed they have heart. Battled from behind and gained 2.

Ennis looks like he will earn a spot on many future All-Star teams

Sabres are a lot tougher than I think a lot of people give them credit.

Cody definitely has earned his 500k.

Sekera is now the #1 defenseman on this team

Vanek needs to shoot more instead of looking for the dish, but looks like he deserves a C.

Boston will go to the finals and lose to whoever the West sends.

I like Boyes.

Wooo, that was a great win, everyone fought hard, worked hard, was physical(saw pommers hit someone) and stepped up. GREAT that we won in OT versus a shootout cuz it helps that tie-breaker if there was one, this team is in the process of turning into that underdog who never says die and can own you. Now after that, I am excited... no ecstatic about watching this team in the playoffs. :thumbsup:

So it looks like it sets up as Miller vs Toronto and Enroth vs Ottawa... Miller back for Carolina.. Looks good to me... Looks like a normal goalie rotation for once in a long time in Buffalo...

I have to say that at the beginning of this roadtrip, I thought maybe it would sink them. But, wow, this has been real impressive. Not only in terms of the points they have collected, but by beating teams like Philly & Boston, they showed the can play with these teams. What a totally different attitude, and I am glad to be along for the ride.

Agreed, but it's the home games that scare me.

So it looks like it sets up as Miller vs Toronto and Enroth vs Ottawa... Miller back for Carolina.. Looks good to me... Looks like a normal goalie rotation for once in a long time in Buffalo...

Oh, please God, let Lindy be as smart as wjag. :thumbsup:

Archived