Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

We wont get it done with Miller letting that **** in

I hope you were talking about the 2nd goal, because he was completely screened on the game winner. This lose is on the PP units and just too many missed opportunities. Good news is they gained a point. But they have to take 7th, not 8th.

I don't know what to say about Miller this year. One night he saves the game, the next night be blows it. And it's not like he has no help because the sabres really did own the tempo for most of the game. Just one of those games you just have to shake your head at and if we don't make the playoffs its a game we can point to.

In millers defense, you aren't going to win a lot of games when you only score 2. However Ryan looked flaky tonight and just not in tune.

True...but it wasn't the offense tonight, it was the goal tending. Offense got the lead twice, and a few minutes later Carolina scores. Honestly, you cant blame offense for this one...

I hope you were talking about the 2nd goal, because he was completely screened on the game winner. This lose is on the PP units and just too many missed opportunities. Good news is they gained a point. But they have to take 7th, not 8th.

No, if Miller were "completely" screened he wouldn't have even made contact with the puck.

Boyes should be on the top PP unit and Butler shouldnt be on any pp unit... we need leopold back badly. Well we still have 2 games in hand on Carolina and are only 2pts behind the rangers with 3 games on them so we are still ok. Miller will bounce back against philly, at least thats what my gut tell me.

In millers defense, you aren't going to win a lot of games when you only score 2. However Ryan looked flaky tonight and just not in tune.

Reminds me of your qoute after the Islander game. :rolleyes:

In millers defense, you aren't going to win a lot of games when you only score 6. However Ryan looked flaky tonight and just not in tune.

0-6 on the pp, wont win you a game :censored: . I thought miller did fine. Cant help to let in one of those with sekera screening you

I just watched it again and I'm pretty sure he wasn't screaned. He just missed it. He was pissed too because he didn't wait to be the last one to leave the ice like he normally does.

Boyes should be on the top PP unit and Butler shouldnt be on any pp unit... we need leopold back badly. Well we still have 2 games in hand on Carolina and are only 2pts behind the rangers with 3 games on them so we are still ok. Miller will bounce back against philly, at least thats what my gut tell me.

Boyes is the only one who showed up tonight. I absolutely agree with the top line of the pp for him. I think lindy will realize that after tonight. Mix up the pp lines it wont hurt. Put kaleta on the damn pp, do something :wallbash:

Archived