Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Ennis getting the whip from Morrisonn on his rush out of the zone before Monty's goal was one of my favorite moments of the season.

Sekera is a new man!

Miller is an old man returning soup at a deli.

Jeez, the Sabres give up some screwy goals in that building.

Agreed? Both goals were weird... Wish Miller would stay in the net. He is playing well except for those two mistakes were he was caught out of position and had to flounder.

Ennis getting the whip from Morrisonn on his rush out of the zone before Monty's goal was one of my favorite moments of the season.

Sekera is a new man!

Miller is an old man returning soup at a deli.

Jeez, the Sabres give up some screwy goals in that building.

hey PA welcome to the thread :)

Thanks for continuing to provide evidence that you have not a clue.

He is correct on that second goal. I also saw Miller ring one around the boards earlier in the game unnecessarily with no Sabre in sight and put it right on the Cane's d man's stick.

Miller needs to stay in net, he can't handle a puck to save his life.

Horrible on Miller's part, but whats done is done, we need atleast 2 more goals to win this game I have a feeling.

Shout out to Boyes, great job so far.

Barasso was traded from the Sabres before I was born. :blink: I feel sorry for some of you cats who've had to watch the Sabres not win for an extra 20 years.

:lol:

Thanks, but I don't want your pity,.. oh, wait,.. I'll take it.

So it could just be the number and the efficient "garbage sweeping" technique, but put a big white neck roll on Boyes, squint your eyes and think back to 1990. The resemblance is uncanny. They even skate with a similar lack of style. If someone has made that comparison already, I apologize (just started watching). He is fast becoming a favorite.

I like Rob Ray's explanation: "Well, they figure Timmy's a pretty violent guy, so if they get him out of here they'll settle things down."

Razor made me laugh with that one. After hearing Ray on WGR talking about how down Connolly gets from all the criticism he takes and that he can't play through it, I feel like Rob doesn't really like him.

Archived