Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I remember when Jacksonville played the Bills in the playoffs for Kelly's last game. After Jax won, there was a group of 100 or so fans that made the trip that were just classless. I've never seen a bigger group of D-bags at a game in my life.

When I went to the game in Jax a few years later, I was expecting a bunch of low-life rednecks. To my surprise....it was the best experience at an opposing stadium I ever had. Hot girls fanning us down and massaging us.....a beer vender who would refill my cup a dozen times for a few bucks tip.....tons of Bills fans taking over the upper deck without violence. I would go back in a heartbeat.

I can see how Carolina fans would hold ill will towards Sabre fans if the "buffet mentality" crowd showed up for that series. If you took a NC soccer mom and put her inside of the HSBC arena though.....she'd feel right at home.

Looked briefly and saw that there is a guy over there who has 24,000 posts. That is not a typo.

There are several there like that. Those folks constitue the hardcore fan base. Most of them are very knowledgeable about hockey and are decent enough...

Hey now.

2,900 posts is nothing to sneeze at.

I kid; with love. ;)

I used to post a whole lot at some other Sabres site - can't remember the name anymore - before I moved over here. My count would probably rival your count if I added those.

There are several there like that. Those folks constitue the hardcore fan base. Most of them are very knowledgeable about hockey and are decent enough...

Their hardcore fanbase is small, but dedicated. Can't blame them.

Archived