Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

after both Sabres goals i got up to get another beer and take a leak.. and came back to find it tied..

no more beers, and holding it in next time :wallbash:

If this goes the way of the Rangers game, Sabres get the next one and hold the lead for the remainder of the game.

seriously though does anybody know why miller turned his back to the puck on Carolina's goal?? probably the stupidest thing i've ever seen a goaltender do.

Looked like he lost an edge and couldnt stop his spin. If he hadn't overplayed getting to the crease he would have been fine. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Can someone explain to me how Connolly goes for two but not Staal?

I like Rob Ray's explanation: "Well, they figure Timmy's a pretty violent guy, so if they get him out of here they'll settle things down."

Staal throws the punches and Connolly goes. RJ says doesn't matter who goes. Really???????

Stall got into it with Weber as part of the play. Connolly and Gleason got into it after the scrum should have died and it was a statement from the refs for both teams to settle down. Good call,.. if useless.

don't forget, the Staal clan epitomize the spirit of hockey and can therefore do no wrong. where have you been? those angel-faced choirboys are honest sportsmen who play fair and work hard.

*barf*

Ennis getting the whip from Morrisonn on his rush out of the zone before Monty's goal was one of my favorite moments of the season.

Sekera is a new man!

Miller is an old man returning soup at a deli.

Jeez, the Sabres give up some screwy goals in that building.

don't forget, the Staal clan epitomize the spirit of hockey and can therefore do no wrong. where have you been? those angel-faced choirboys are honest sportsmen who play fair and work hard.

*barf*

True but remember Weber is from PA and gave Cindy the business. The guy just doesn't care.... Love it.

Archived