The Walking Dead

deluca67

The de-evolution of Rick into this sociopath psycho killer is kinda awesome. I like Morgan's stance on all this. He's like hey old bud Rick...wait...what did you just do, then you did what? You can almost see a faction growing with Morgan, Michone, Grant and Darryl who don't seem to be all that thrilled about new found blood lust. Carol, who's psychosis is another thing, might be Rick's only ally, that makes me giddy about this series.

The woman in charge of Alexandria is fully behind Rick at this point.  Look how quickly she agreed with him that the doctor didn't deserve to be buried with the rest.

The woman in charge of Alexandria is fully behind Rick at this point.  Look how quickly she agreed with him that the doctor didn't deserve to be buried with the rest.

Behind, or in shock and Rick scares everyone shitless so no one wants to cross him at this point besides Morgan (aka Rick's conscience).  The only guy in town that was actively advocating against Rick is conveniently dead, giving Rick free reign right now.

Behind, or in shock and Rick scares everyone shitless so no one wants to cross him at this point besides Morgan (aka Rick's conscience). The only guy in town that was actively advocating against Rick is conveniently dead, giving Rick free reign right now.

They've planted some seeds for Daryl to challenge him too, with the recruitment spat. I'm not sure we'll see a full blown civil war or anything, but Daryl and Morgan (and perhaps Michonne) are well-positioned to moderate him.

Behind, or in shock and Rick scares everyone shitless so no one wants to cross him at this point besides Morgan (aka Rick's conscience).  The only guy in town that was actively advocating against Rick is conveniently dead, giving Rick free reign right now.

It seemed to me like most were actually with him, at least those that pretty quickly signed up for the mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Double wow. Shrader do you watch talking dead ? He wasn't listed in the memorial sequence. 

Yeah, I usually stick with it for 15 minutes or so.  I have no idea what they're trying to do here, but if they have him walk away from that, it's going to take one hell of a stretching of logic.

And where was the rest of the group that was trying to herd the walkers?  There were more than just that group of 5 or 6 that were with Glenn.  Did a few more rush back to town with Morgan?  Rick called out to that Tobin guy on the radio a few times.  Where did he wind up?

It was all a bit conbobulated for me. It looks like Rick is in a world of trouble as well.

I'm at the point where I kind of hope that he did survive so that they can bring him back, only to kill him for real.

lol. The wife thinks the other dude landed on top of him and those were the other dudes guts n stuff and that there will suddenly be a large noise to pull all the zombies off and he'll be left lying there thankin his lucky stars. Its a stretch sure but its all she's got. :blink:

lol. The wife thinks the other dude landed on top of him and those were the other dudes guts n stuff and that there will suddenly be a large noise to pull all the zombies off and he'll be left lying there thankin his lucky stars. Its a stretch sure but its all she's got. :blink:

That was my thought. The only other option they have is, "It was all a dream."

Didn't watch the ep but through the twitterverse, heard what happened. I'm all for losing main characters, early and often. It's the walking freaking dead not Gilligan's island.

ha! That was one of the first things I heard from the devotees of the comics -- don't get attached to anyone! The show has let me down in this regard. Next to go: Carl. Totally useless character at this point.

ha! That was one of the first things I heard from the devotees of the comics -- don't get attached to anyone! The show has let me down in this regard. Next to go: Carl. Totally useless character at this point.

Eh, wouldn't killing off Carl really accentuate the show's problems (especially if Glenn is miraculously still alive)? Killing off new or disliked characters viewers have little emotional attachment to has been the show's modus operandi for awhile now. Meanwhile, the popular ones survive seemingly impossible odds all the time. I caught up on the show by binge watching Netflix, but there seems to be no sense of suspense or drama anymore because I just assume everybody important will survive. It's a problem...maybe it's mine, but I think it's the show's.

Eh, wouldn't killing off Carl really accentuate the show's problems (especially if Glenn is miraculously still alive)? Killing off new or disliked characters viewers have little emotional attachment to has been the show's modus operandi for awhile now. Meanwhile, the popular ones survive seemingly impossible odds all the time. I caught up on the show by binge watching Netflix, but there seems to be no sense of suspense or drama anymore because I just assume everybody important will survive. It's a problem...maybe it's mine, but I think it's the show's.

I agree. Although they did a good job pushing Glen out of the limelight to "make" him expendable.

Edited by inkman

Killing Carl would be the opposite of that problem.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.