The Walking Dead

deluca67

I think the kids have her and the kids just happen to be with Tyrese. That takes it right back to my original idea of the upcoming Carol-Tyrese encounter.

Well, yeah, somebody took her out of the carrier. Walkers can't figure out those things. I like your theory about the kids. The carrier might have been too heavy for them to carry — or it might have been quicker to just take her out and run.

Well, yeah, somebody took her out of the carrier. Walkers can't figure out those things. I like your theory about the kids. The carrier might have been too heavy for them to carry — or it might have been quicker to just take her out and run.

I hated lugging my kids around in those things ...very awkward. They showed the two kids carrying it in tandem so you're right it would make more sense to flee by just ditching the carrier.

Spoiler alert?
Remember Michonne got all weirded out about the baby earlier.
Or beth coulda took it
There was blood on the carrier. Beth had no blood on her. He kills were long distance. Michonne had blood on her hands from killing the Govenor as well as from helping Rick. The only other individual with blood on them was Daryl, and he left with Beth. Shasa was with Bob and Maggie she did have blood on her from Bob getting shot but they took off with out the baby.
This would make a very interesting story line.
I think its the logical conclusion. Edited by wonderbread

Remember Michonne got all weirded out about the baby earlier.There was blood on the carrier. Beth had no blood on her. He kills were long distance. Michonne had blood on her hands from killing the Govenor as well as from helping Rick. The only other individual with blood on them was Daryl, and he left with Beth. Shasa was with Bob and Maggie she did have blood on her from Bob getting shot but they took off with out the baby.I think its the logical conclusion.

The blood on the carrier didn't have to come from whoever picked up the baby. It could have gotten there well after she was gone.

Are we all forgetting about the voice on the radio? Also, am I crazy or did I see a scene (maybe season preview?) where there's a helicopter? I'd like to see the story moved along — not just another farm/prison.

I was thinking the other day how they need to show some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe there is a possible cure for what all living humans have? Maybe there's a cure to them becoming zombies when they die. At least hint at it.

It'd be ludicrous if they could bring back zombies because most of them are in no shape to be living humans, though.

I was thinking the other day how they need to show some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe there is a possible cure for what all living humans have? Maybe there's a cure to them becoming zombies when they die. At least hint at it.

It'd be ludicrous if they could bring back zombies because most of them are in no shape to be living humans, though.

"Warm Bodies"

Are we all forgetting about the voice on the radio? Also, am I crazy or did I see a scene (maybe season preview?) where there's a helicopter? I'd like to see the story moved along — not just another farm/prison.

If you saw a helicopter, it was probably the one from the first episode of this season. Remember, they were trying to clear out some sort of store and the walkers started falling through the ceiling.

...Unless there was some preview for the second half of this season. I haven't seen that yet.

If you saw a helicopter, it was probably the one from the first episode of this season. Remember, they were trying to clear out some sort of store and the walkers started falling through the ceiling.

...Unless there was some preview for the second half of this season. I haven't seen that yet.

There was during the first commercial break of "Talking Dead." I don't watch that, so I didn't see it.

Am I the only one who is COMPLETELY taken out of the storyline when ads for "Talking Dead" come on? It's like "hey, just remember, you're watching a television show and all of this is completely ######. So we'll talk about it later."

It's almost as bad as the dreaded Wilhelm scream.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never watched the show because I can't take too much zombie and I was too busy watching breaking bad but I did just finish season 1 of the walking dead game by telltale games. It was soooo good. Very thrilling, sometimes quick-paced and pretty scary. But I'm just terrified of zombies and killer robots anyways so maybe that isn't saying much. It does get the heart pumping and you do die many times but you just keep trucking along to get through the game. The next 5 episodes should be out now, maybe not on the iPad yet but I'll be ready! It takes maybe 1 hour average for each episode but the story line really hooks you in.

I promise I'll watch a few episodes of the series or ask my sister about...

http://www.gamerzines.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Telltale_WalkingDead_Feb_15_3.jpg

They've announced they're doing a spin off to the walking dead, but it will have none of the members from this show on it. I'd love it if it took place up north some where.

The zombies aren't the only ones that would die off up north during the winter. Any group would lose a good number of their members thanks to the lack of warmth and food.

The zombies aren't the only ones that would die off up north during the winter. Any group would lose a good number of their members thanks to the lack of warmth and food.

But at least we'd have a chance. It wouldn't be any different than the early settlers. They managed pretty well. And we'd have the advantage of tons of supplies here and there.

But at least we'd have a chance. It wouldn't be any different than the early settlers. They managed pretty well. And we'd have the advantage of tons of supplies here and there.

The early settlers didn't have to dodge zombies once the weather warmed up. I'd imagine that this would wind up being a huge obstacle in building up your stash of supplies that you would need for a long winter. Ultimately though, you'll never see a show like this in a winter climate because if you have a long stretch of months with no threat of zombies, you don't have a zombie TV show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.