LabattBlue

I sure do...

1 tblsp of Chili powder

1 tblsp of Cumin

1 tblsp of Garlic Salt

1/2 tblsp of Cayenne Pepper

1/2 tblsp of Sugar

That sh*t is $1.29 a packet up here.

I've always kind of winged it with the same basic ingredients -- I usually throw in paprika. Thanks for the breakdown.

Well, I didn't think Kane seemed drunk or obnoxious in that clip.

It wasn't as bad as she made it sound at first. He definitely needs to lay off of any cab driver jokes though. What he said wasn't much, but no good can come from it.

I sure do...

1 tblsp of Chili powder

1 tblsp of Cumin

1 tblsp of Garlic Salt

1/2 tblsp of Cayenne Pepper

1/2 tblsp of Sugar

This is the most useful post in this discussion. Although 1/2 tblsp (table spoon) is an odd measurement, is that a typo?

Well, I didn't think Kane seemed drunk or obnoxious in that clip.

obnoxious? yes (even starting with the "not good enough" noise bit). drunk? no. well, at least not by south buffalo standards. my guess is that he'd had 5 bud lites before getting in front the mike.

Seriously? If that's a movie, and he's a sober actor playing a drunk guy, he wins an Academy Award.

disagree. maybe we just have different definitions of drunk.

obnoxious? yes (even starting with the "not good enough" noise bit). drunk? no. well, at least not by south buffalo standards. my guess is that he'd had 5 bud lites before getting in front the mike.

I could go along with "a bit annoying" or perhaps "somewhat full of himself" but I just didn't think it was that bad. He thanked his friends and his family, praised his team, made a joke at his own expense about keeping his shirt on and even the cabbie reference could be construed as a joke at his own expense. He's likely not the most interesting conversationalist, and he probably is pretty cocky, but I didn't see anything to bear out the rumors of being a jerk.

As for having a few before he got to the mike -- I'm sure he did, but he didn't seem drunk.

I could go along with "a bit annoying" or perhaps "somewhat full of himself" but I just didn't think it was that bad. He thanked his friends and his family, praised his team, made a joke at his own expense about keeping his shirt on and even the cabbie reference could be construed as a joke at his own expense. He's likely not the most interesting conversationalist, and he probably is pretty cocky, but I didn't see anything to bear out the rumors of being a jerk.

As for having a few before he got to the mike -- I'm sure he did, but he didn't seem drunk.

That's what I saw, as well.

Sudden death always seems to end like that. It seems rare that a made-for-TV goal wins a game.

Love the Chrisy Pronger poster. I was in Chicago yesterday and everyone was talking about it.

You mean it's over? No more hockey?

Now we turn our sights to the 7-win Bills...

One of those who had some things to say about that poster was Angela Ruggiero from the Team USA women's hockey team. I don't see why she has a need to get her undergarments bunched up in a wad over that. It wasn't about her at all. It was meant to poke fun at Chris Pronger, not women's hockey.

One of those who had some things to say about that poster was Angela Ruggiero from the Team USA women's hockey team. I don't see why she has a need to get her undergarments bunched up in a wad over that. It wasn't about her at all. It was meant to poke fun at Chris Pronger, not women's hockey.

She had a chance to get her name in the news and she took it. She'll never be in the news again, so I hope she enjoyed it.

She had a chance to get her name in the news and she took it. She'll never be in the news again, so I hope she enjoyed it.

Great call! :thumbsup:

Don't you just love opportunists like her? Ugh! I've never felt comfortable whenever I hear her name mentioned, and she proved it with her comments.

If my BF did this to me I'd f'in kill him.

link

I would seriously have broken something. I once cracked a laptop screen (which you can't replace for less than a new laptop, btw) by slamming it shut when it locked up working on something for a deadline. I probably would have thrown the remote through the TV!

Oh, and there would need to be a lot of makeup ... you know ... for that.

If my BF did this to me I'd f'in kill him.

link

What she did to him was just plain wrong.

Imagine if I had done that to her while she was watching her favorite show like Desperate Housewives or Lost or something like that. Tart...

• 3 months later...

The individual rings, valued at about $30,000, are 14-carat white gold weighing 91.0 grams, with 404 diamonds and gemstones totaling approximately 8 carats.

I want one.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/hockey/blackhawks/ct-spt-0930-rings-blackhawks-chicago-20100929,0,445736.story

Maybe that will be your engagement ring...with the Sabres logo, of course.

Archived