NHL 1st ROUND PLAYOFF DISCUSSION(including broadcast info)

gomper

If i were a Pittsburgh fan, i'd be VERRRRRY worried right now. Marc Andre Fleury looks absolutely terrible.

I'd have pulled him after that 4th goal. Karlsson, Neil, Regin and Kelly. ooof..

Playoff hockey rocks! I'm having a hard time visualizing the current Sabres matching the intensity I'm seeing in these two games. I know they will, it's just that right now, I can't picture them playing as hard as these guy. Man, I can't wait for tomorrow!

I hope the pens-sens series ends in a double bus crash so that neither team wins.

A perfect ending to the Spens series. Of course, no one dies; they just have to replace each entire team with ECHL players (because there was an AHL crash, too, right?).

A perfect ending to the Spens series. Of course, no one dies; they just have to replace each entire team with ECHL players (because there was an AHL crash, too, right?).

The perfect ending would actually be the sabres beat whichever team they met, with a solid performance leaving no doubt that they were the better team.

The perfect ending would actually be the sabres beat whichever team they met, with a solid performance leaving no doubt that they were the better team.

Hey, I'll take a four game sweep with a 24-0 total scoring edge, no problem. I like it a lot.

I'll also take my scenario, no problem. I don't like it as well, but I'll take it.

I should probably wait for the complaint thread for this, but I cannot stand the T-shirt giveaways where the whole playoff crowd is wearing the same color. It's so forced and cheesy. If everyone was wearing maroon maybe, but I don't think of white when I think of Phoenix.

Half of me wants Pittsburgh to win because I hate the Senators so much.

Half of me wants Ottawa to win so that ESPN and the rest of the MSM don't get their precious Crosby vs. Ovechkin.

:thumbsup:

Every time I want a particular team to win so the Sabres can eventually play (and beat) them, it backfires. So, I'm not rooting for or against anyone in these playoffs. I'll root for the Sabres and they'll get whoever they'll get, if they win.

If anything, I'll root for overtimes. There's almost nothing better than to watch two teams you don't particularly care about fight it out in OT.

Two road upsets in the East, and Detroit is all over Phoenix early. Bad night for the home teams.

The Coyotes really showed some stones to come back and beat the Wings, but holy San Jose. Visions of last year's early exit must be dancing in their heads.

3-1 for the road team in night one, with a #1, #2, and the defending champs losing. Great start to playoff hockey!

The Coyotes really showed some stones to come back and beat the Wings, but holy San Jose. Visions of last year's early exit must be dancing in their heads.

3-1 for the road team in night one, with a #1, #2, and the defending champs losing. Great start to playoff hockey!

I was just thinking.

######-lysts suck! NHL network, Versus, whatever. my ears just bleed...

I should probably wait for the complaint thread for this, but I cannot stand the T-shirt giveaways where the whole playoff crowd is wearing the same color. It's so forced and cheesy. If everyone was wearing maroon maybe, but I don't think of white when I think of Phoenix.

This is a carry over from the Winnipeg Jets days. It was more meaningful when people dressed themselves in white and weren't given white t-shirts with "2010 White Out" written on them.

Archived