NHL 1st ROUND PLAYOFF DISCUSSION(including broadcast info)

gomper

i know the commentators say it looked legal to them, but by golly, i thought the elbow came up and into the neck/head intentionally. suspension necessary, but i bet because it was a face-to-face hit, it goes unpunished. that's a bs play.

Excellent reason to start a new thread on other playoff series. <insert "i give up" smiley>

Is this a forum for public discussion or a meeting of the freemasons? Sorry if I violated some freaking protocol.

Welcome to the Pussified culture of the NHL

Fans cry for every bodycheck thrown

The idea of having a 6'6" 240lb defenseman that can knock you out open ice is to make the 5'8" speedsters think twice before they go full bore.

Been part of the game forever.

Welcome to the hockey dinosaur club.

I don't know how farhe skated to make that hit but sutton wasn't on the screen, comes flying in targeting leopold's upper body.

The VS announcers/dinosaurs agreed with you but their opinion means little to me.

Legal? Who knows anymore but those hits are disgusting and I love big hits. Just not headhunting dirty ###### that had become all the rage.

Welcome to the hockey dinosaur club.

I don't know how farhe skated to make that hit but sutton wasn't on the screen, comes flying in targeting leopold's upper body.

The VS announcers/dinosaurs agreed with you but their opinion means little to me.

Legal? Who knows anymore but those hits are disgusting and I love big hits. Just not headhunting dirty ###### that had become all the rage.

If Tyler Myers could do that....there wouldn't be enough windex in Buffalo to wipe down all the TV sets from viscous deposits.

Crosby with the save!!! I don't get all the hate for him. He's what I would want in a superstar player.

I'm with you. He's a helluva player.

I feel dirty. I was openly rooting for Pit over Sens.

Archived