Olympic Hockey Game Discussion Threads

Bmwolf21

Now that was some good hockey. Captain clutch and some very good saves by Ryan.

I wonder if Miller will get spoiled with defenseman that clear the crease and hit players that come near him when he's played the puck.

And I thought these games wouldn't have much hitting. No love lost between countries here. Go USA and let's rain on the Canadian parade.

Now that was some good hockey. Captain clutch and some very good saves by Ryan.

I wonder if Miller will get spoiled with defenseman that clear the crease and hit players that come near him when he's played the puck.

And I thought these games wouldn't have much hitting. No love lost between countries here. Go USA and let's rain on the Canadian parade.

I made a similar comment to the missus...Ryan's got to be wondering why his teammates are knocking guys down in front of him. He probably doesn't know what to make of it.

Seriously, could Canada be more dominating in this game?

Having said that, Miller kept the US in this early and often.

Not impressed with the officiating. I thought Drury's goal should have been called for goalie interference.

Brodeur has been terrible tonight. Luongo should get the start for Canada next game.

Not over yet, but if the US can pot one here on the PP, it's over.

Clearly Miller has been the star of the game.

As I say that, 4-2. Wow.

I officially take back all the trashing I did about NHLers playing in the Olympics. The two games I watched today were insanely good. INSANELY GOOD...

With 3 minutes to go, US gets pinned in their zone for ever. Guys were so tired they weren't even skating and the Canadians were peppering the goal with shots. That empty netter was just remarkable effort.

Did you see the Drury/Miller interaction? You can tell their still buds.

U S A !

U S A !

U S A !

Wow one of the best hockey games I have seen in a while.

It was an All Star lineup with hitting like a Cup Finals game.

I thought it was awesome to see Drury run over to Miller first to celebrate.

I haven't had knots in my stomach like that in two years! Let's hope my stomach has more issues come this spring.

I hope team USA beats them again this tourney so I can talk some smack at the Bill's game this year.

How many would love to have Rafalski (sp?) wearing some Blue and Gold?

GO Team USA!!!

I officially take back all the trashing I did about NHLers playing in the Olympics. The two games I watched today were insanely good. INSANELY GOOD...

With 3 minutes to go, US gets pinned in their zone for ever. Guys were so tired they weren't even skating and the Canadians were peppering the goal with shots. That empty netter was just remarkable effort.

Did you see the Drury/Miller interaction. You can tell their still buds.

Amazing. Very good hockey! I don't know how that empty netter went in...and yes, I could see the "love" between Ryan and Drury. We remarked on it...it kinda made me miss the old days...

Did you see the Drury/Miller interaction. You can tell their still buds.

I caught that. Drury went right to Miller.

Damn, you know, watching a Sabres game won't be the same after watching some of these games. Miller in net for an A-grade team looks really good.

And I'm totally for the 3-point system.

That was the most exciting last few minutes I've seen of any game in a long time. I just knew Canada would pull within one to make it crazy. Miller really saved their bacon.

U S A !

U S A !

U S A !

Wow one of the best hockey games I have seen in a while.

It was an All Star lineup with hitting like a Cup Finals game.

I thought it was awesome to see Drury run over to Miller first to celebrate.

I haven't had knots in my stomach like that in two years! Let's hope my stomach has more issues come this spring.

I hope team USA beats them again this tourney so I can talk some smack at the Bill's game this year.

How many would love to have Rafalski (sp?) wearing some Blue and Gold?

GO Team USA!!!

:worthy: MILLER/USA

WOW!!! What a game!!!

Archived