Olympic Hockey Game Discussion Threads

Bmwolf21

Someone asked if Ruff might try to give Canada the "book" on Miller.

FWIW:

Ruff is one of Canada's assistant coaches, and before the game he helped his team prepare to face Miller.

"Whatever I said, it obviously didn't help," Ruff said, laughing.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/vancouver/hockey/2010-02-23-ryan-miller-cover_N.htm

The US better beat the Finland-Czech winner, because either way, they will probably* be playing one of the big three (Russia, Sweden and Canada) in their last game. At least, if it's the gold-medal game, the worst they can do it the silver medal.

* Edit: sorry Slovaks, I counted you out a little early.

I've got that 1980's feeling... can't help myself..

The only difference is the big bad Russians of 1980 are the big bad Canadians of 2010..

That was the most selfless game I've seen in some time. Americans sacrificing their bodies on seemingly every shot.

;)

LOL. Thats funny.

Interesting, makes me wonder how watched these Olympics really are here in US. For me and my circle we talk about it a bit every day but for the majority and people like PA I wonder if they can even spell Olympics'.

alert for grammer n#a#z#i#'s: extra apostrophes on purpose because I can feel the love from your thought's, to your keyboards', all just for me...

#%^$#! off, Duds! Just kidding. Thanks for the acknowledgment!

Archived