THANK YOU SABRESPACE FANS!!!

Corp000085

On behalf of SDS and the Mods, I would like to say thank you for another successful season here at Sabrespace.com. While the team wasn't all that successful, as a community, we were!!!

Please continue to post about the playoffs in general, other teams in the playoffs, the actual games, or anything else NHL related. Obviously, we still care most about the Sabres, so please post your Sabres thoughts first and foremost! Also, do not forget that we love OT discussion here, so load up on the OT posts. Just remember, this is a PG board. Our kids, coworkers, clients, and clergy may be reading!

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy being a mod here at the board, not because I like to play God, but because I love the Sabres and I love the community and discussion that takes place here. I hope that all of you regulars keep on posting and all of you lurkers fill out the registration page and start posting here. Again, on behalf of the admin and mod team, I would like to say thank you for making this board successful and a great place to "hang out" every day!

Sean

On behalf of SDS and the Mods, I would like to say thank you for another successful season here at Sabrespace.com. While the team wasn't all that successful, as a community, we were!!!

Personally, I thoroughly enjoy being a mod here at the board, not because I like to play God,........

Perfect and a Happy Easter to you, good thing about not playing God I watched ten commandments last night and we saw what happened to Pharaoh when he tried that, the big guy got a little upset. ;)

I would like to personally thank you and the moderating team for providing this venue and forum and for putting up with the suffering allot of us frustrated and sometimes ill tempered fans provide.

Golf anyone? Don't forget to book your tee times ahead appears their will be more competition at courses for the prime tee times...

If it weren't for this board, I would probably get so many other things done in my life.

Thank you mod staff for providing a great place to come and break up my day and discuss the world of my favorite hockey team, no matter how angry they make me.

Another thanks to all the posters here. You guys are all great, even if some of us don't get along very well, the unique (and generally intelligent) perspectives everyone brings to this board is what makes it a great place.

Well, on to an offseason of baseball, car shows, disc golf, and cookouts. I guess I'll survive it. B-)

I love this place as it gives me somewhere to go and VENT and praise my favorite team playing my favorite sport!!! Some may not agree with my views, but some do so it makes it a great place. But, the best part is the fact that if people here do disagree with me or others, there is never the immature jousting back and forth like over at TBD. For the most part, everyone here gets along whether opinions vary or not. And if there is any bickering, like maybe........PASabre and BMWolf, it is all good and never gets nasty. This is a very entertaining message board. Unfortunately, the Sabres weren't this year.

Can't wait for next season and what potential, but unlikely changes this team makes until then.

Peace all. :thumbsup:

Man, I wish this thread came two months from now. C'est la vie.

Great job, SDS and the Mods. As an out-of-stater, thanks for giving me a place to go to where I can at least feel like I'm back home.

I've been stuck up on Keasbey since yesterday afternoon. No loads coming out of here.

Yes, the team can cause a great deal of aggravation. However, this is a good board.

I love this place as it gives me somewhere to go and VENT and praise my favorite team playing my favorite sport!!! Some may not agree with my views, but some do so it makes it a great place. But, the best part is the fact that if people here do disagree with me or others, there is never the immature jousting back and forth like over at TBD. For the most part, everyone here gets along whether opinions vary or not. And if there is any bickering, like maybe........PASabre and BMWolf, it is all good and never gets nasty. This is a very entertaining message board. Unfortunately, the Sabres weren't this year.

Can't wait for next season and what potential, but unlikely changes this team makes until then.

Peace all. :thumbsup:

Where is ole BM?

Where is ole BM?

Good question, but probably too fed up with this stagnant team to talk about it. Kinda like me, I don't have anything good to say about this organization at the momento!

The year's been cool. I feel like I have a bunch of brothers here and a few sisters too. Maybe I can get some studying done know. wtf am I saying, not.

While I'm looking forward to watching some good playoff hockey, I really don't care who wins or losses.

Don't care about the end of the year press conference either, nothing every gets decided then, just excuses.

I am looking forward to early July :thumbsup:

Thanks to Mods, as always -- I've come to understand and appreciate all that they do to keep this community so interesting and fun.

While hockey and the Sabres are not my only interests outside of work and family, this is the only online community of which i am a regular member.

I used to go to a few other Sabres message boards over the years. But really when you have such a quality place like here; there's not much reason to post elsewhere.

I've always wanted to mention you have the best avatar ever.

Thanks for putting up with my frozen four thread. Yeah, I know it isn't the same for the rest of you, but I am very happy with the way this season ended. In fact, I think I'm still drunk.

Oh, and thanks for complaint thursday. I just love letting the anger and agression build up for a full week until I'm finally allowed to complain. It has taken several years off of my life already.

The year's been cool. I feel like I have a bunch of brothers here and a few sisters too. Maybe I can get some studying done know. wtf am I saying, not.

While I'm looking forward to watching some good playoff hockey, I really don't care who wins or losses.

Don't care about the end of the year press conference either, nothing ever gets decided then, just excuses.

I am looking forward to early July :thumbsup:

Makes me wonder if there's any difference between Bflo and the Beltway.

thank you for making sabrepace! still the best web site. in fact, this is my first oppertunity online since arriving in poland about 8 days ago and first and only web site ive been on is this. i love this web site and hope for many more years of it, cant wait for the draft and maybe next season we'll be in the playoffs, although, im not counting on it. lol

Archived