THANK YOU SABRESPACE FANS!!!

Corp000085

thank you for making sabrepace! still the best web site. in fact, this is my first oppertunity online since arriving in poland about 8 days ago and first and only web site ive been on is this. i love this web site and hope for many more years of it, cant wait for the draft and maybe next season we'll be in the playoffs, although, im not counting on it. lol

I didnt know people took Dyngus Day that seriously :lol:

btw; great job on another season mods :thumbsup:

Well, on to an offseason of baseball, car shows, disc golf, and cookouts. I guess I'll survive it. B-)

I was thinking an off season of baseball, drinking my ass off, shots of black tooth grin, possible jail time, cookouts and the company of fine women. :beer:

Thanks for providing a venue to one of the two things I miss about living in Buffalo. I've been a Sabres fan from the first puck dropped in the Aud and will be a fan for life. If anyone knows of a Friday fish fry forum my life would be complete.

I didnt know people took Dyngus Day that seriously :lol:

btw; great job on another season mods :thumbsup:

Shoot, I got engaged on Dyngus Day and married the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I celebrate these events on the same day my wife does roughly every 6 years. (Yeah, it would seem they'd land on the same date every 7 years, but Leap Year screws everything up.)

dyngus day is crazy.... kids seriously run with buckets of water and throw the water at girls and moving traffic. ive never seen so many p!ssed off people then that monday. LOL

back in the day was cool cuz people would throw like a cup of water or small water gun, but now huge buckets lol

Archived