Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Okay, so I've been on 3 dates with the same girl in the past 2 weeks.

Well, I'm sure you've all been climbing the walls, at least chz has, wondering how this played out. Let's just say Perry Fewell had a longer tenure than this gem.

Maybe I can get carp to do a chart on my hrs before sack over the years?

Is this about you or me? :D

This one's going out to inkman.

Cute PA. Your special.

I'm clawing at the windows, digging in corners.

I woke up downstairs on the couch and distinctly remember going to bed up stairs that night.

Have you seen Paranormal Acitvity?

I told her one morning my jaw hurt and she said "Oh, that's because I slapped u last night trying to wake ur ars up".

That's what I told her to tell you. :D

Try changing the fluid. I thought my tranny was toast (and thus a new car was needed), but the mechanic told me that new fluid had a 50/50 shot of fixing it. I gave it a shot and for the last 2 months it's worked better than in the last couple of years.

That was going to be my first plan of action, but I've got a bad feeling about this.

Try changing the fluid. I thought my tranny was toast (and thus a new car was needed), but the mechanic told me that new fluid had a 50/50 shot of fixing it. I gave it a shot and for the last 2 months it's worked better than in the last couple of years.

If I had to guess who would be talking about trannies on here, it would've been inky, not you.

Cute PA. Your special.

Aren't you the one who always hates poor grammar? ;)

I'm helping some friends out by advising them on a small matter. The other side in this matter is being represented by what can only be described as a hysterical gay guy (which I say hesitantly, and solely as a descriptive term, not as a lifestyle judgment). Today he yelled at me on the phone, said I wasn't doing my job and hung up on me. This is after keeping me on the phone for over an hour yesterday while he complained about my friends and called them dishonest, including asking whether one of them was "servicing" their company's banker in order to get preferential terms.

Meanwhile, he's soaking his client for much more in fees that what this matter should cost. My friends are very appreciative and want to pay me, but I don't really want to take their money, and I can't walk away from this project until it's done, which is at least another 2-3 weeks. (Not to mention that I'm really busy with regular, paying work matters.) So I have no choice but to deal with this guy and his temper tantrums.

Actually, that feels better.

People who stop before turning through a right-hand green arrow.

Couples who have a joint Facebook account.

Movies that are excessively long.

My little germ magnet, who is kind enough to share every bug, cough and cold he picks up with his mommy & daddy.

I found out this week that a helluva a nice guy who worked with the nighttime cleaning company that cleans our facility has been moved into hospice and has been given 4-6 weeks to live. :(

I bought a new jacket during Christmas time. It has that flap of fabric over the outside of the zipper. I hate when they do that because that fabric almost always ends up jamming the zipper if you're not paying attention. You'd think that after all these years companies would have figured out this problem.

This video has 18,000,000 views and I can't decide if I hate it or like it. Crazy French people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytf3gZMFkY

I hung in there until the end waiting for it to get better. One of the dumber things I've ever watched on youtube and certainly not worthy of 18,000,000+ views. :thumbdown: