Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

hahahahaha. hilarious! Inky let it play out. Chicks dig that sort of thing. Play the i'm not really that interested in you game. It'll drive her away or drive her wild for you, Either way you'll know where you stand!

Yeah, I've been playing it cool. After all, I am cool. If it wasn't for how absolutely perfect our dates have been, I wouldn't be so verklempt.

My complaint:

Calling a customer service center, having to navigate the computer generated responses, when the issue can only be solved by a real person, being put on hold with elevator music for like an hour.

Try this

http://gethuman.com/

all the backdoor to most companies phone systems.

works like a charm.

Dammit beaten by a swamp.

Funny you say that, but I can't ever think of a relationship where I didn't end up in the sack within the first 48 hours. With her, it hasn't even been a thought. (okay, maybe a thought but nothing that I've acted on)

There's your problem. Girls who jump in the sack in the first 48 hours are fun to hang with for a while, but they aren't exactly "take home to mother" material.

Hope this doesn't offend Chz or PA.

Funny you say that, but I can't ever think of a relationship where I didn't end up in the sack within the first 48 hours. With her, it hasn't even been a thought. (okay, maybe a thought but nothing that I've acted on)

Next you'll be dating guys. I suggest d4rk. He seems like the lonely type.

There's your problem. Girls who jump in the sack in the first 48 hours are fun to hang with for a while, but they aren't exactly "take home to mother" material.

Hope this doesn't offend Chz or PA.

Maybe I can get carp to do a chart on my hrs before sack over the years?

Sleepwalking.

I don't remember a thing when my roomy tells me I was up the night before.

I'm clawing at the windows, digging in corners.

I woke up downstairs on the couch and distinctly remember going to bed up stairs that night.

I told her one morning my jaw hurt and she said "Oh, that's because I slapped u last night trying to wake ur ars up".

it's not every night but it still scares me.

Sleepwalking.

I don't remember a thing when my roomy tells me I was up the night before.

I'm clawing at the windows, digging in corners.

I woke up downstairs on the couch and distinctly remember going to bed up stairs that night.

I told her one morning my jaw hurt and she said "Oh, that's because I slapped u last night trying to wake ur ars up".

it's not every night but it still scares me.

Where to begin, where to begin?

True Dat. :D

Okay, so I've been on 3 dates with the same girl in the past 2 weeks. We met on match.com. Our dates were flawless. Totally into one another, similar interests, similar tastes, similar pasts, similar place in life. Here is the thing: When we aren't together, things feel WAAAYYYY different than when we are together. Maybe she's not a big texter, maybe she doesn't express herself well outside of face to face contact, but I'm bouncing off the walls trying to figure out what the deal is.

I should probably just take cues from our interaction together, and proceed like everything is kosher but something makes me leary about the whole situation. She's pretty secretive about what she's doing when she's not with me. I don't want to pry, but I just left a situation where the girl I was dating had a boyfriend. The feeling is eerily similar. Maybe I'm overreacting but I'm going nuts.

She's not a Twitter chick?

http://www.break.com...r-chick-1514813