Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

That's a big one for me too. There are two that always stand out to me. White cars driving without lights while it is snowing. And dark cars driving right after the sun has gone down without their lights on. You do realize you're essentially driving a camouflaged vehicle at that point, right?

Not too bad. Started PT yesterday and it feels great today (relatively speaking, of course).

Oh. Well in that case shut your mouth and save the good news for tomorrow, ya bum. Yeesh.

Sorry chz, condolences.

Complaint: I sit in a smallish room at work with 3 cubes in it, next door to a server room. It's fa-reezing in here. I chalk it up to having 1/4 of the servers in the other room (virtualization and bugdet), and 1/3 of the people (budget). There used to be 3 bodies, 9 monitors, and 7 computers running in this room, and now it's down to 1 body, 3 monitors, and 2 computers. I feel like Mr. Rogers; I get to work, take of the bike jacket, and put on a fleece/sweater.

It's nice that I don't have to worry about playing music though! :)

Married chick keeps calling me for "da bang." Not my fault she married older (25+years difference) for money (she did) and there's NO way I'm breaking the sanctity of that vow (her vow not mine).

The calls start at about midnight.

Three times weekly.

And she's hot.

Dammit.

EDIT: Yes, I have said no. And again, and again. Damn this temptress!

Good man.

My Grandfather died Sunday morning. Funeral today.

Sorry chz. Give your mom/dad an extra hug -- he/she needs you now.

Married chick keeps calling me for "da bang." Not my fault she married older (25+years difference) for money (she did) and there's NO way I'm breaking the sanctity of that vow (her vow not mine).

The calls start at about midnight.

Three times weekly.

And she's hot.

Dammit.

EDIT: Yes, I have said no. And again, and again. Damn this temptress!

WOW happened to me one time and I gave in when i was much younger (18) but now just thinking about it makes me full of regret. I dont wanna be in that situation.

However, i am currently talking to a girl that is still dating another guy that is a mutual friend sorta? and its very flirty and probably over the line. But he treats her like ###### and they are supposed to be breaking up? Right now she lives with him rent free and has said she is out as soon as she can get a place of her own. I am hoping this situation ends well but for some reason i dont think it will.

WOW happened to me one time and I gave in when i was much younger (18) but now just thinking about it makes me full of regret. I dont wanna be in that situation.

However, i am currently talking to a girl that is still dating another guy that is a mutual friend sorta? and its very flirty and probably over the line. But he treats her like ###### and they are supposed to be breaking up? Right now she lives with him rent free and has said she is out as soon as she can get a place of her own. I am hoping this situation ends well but for some reason i dont think it will.

Based on the age listed in your profile, I wouldn't call 18 much younger. ;)

I'm pretty confident mine have actually gotten worse.

I've known you for 6+ years now...you had morals to begin with?

Mine disappear when I'm with you or Mr Choose Death Flag waver himself...

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Now, don't go getting all Clint Eastwood on me...

I wasn't going to complain after hearing about chz's Grandfather, but I can't let this one go...

I was in a meeting this afternoon with a vendor talking about the design for a major upgrade to our network. Myself, my colleague, my manager, and two high-up directors...the two directors were admiring each other's smart phones and talking loud enough so that I could hardly hear the vendor talking to us from across the table. REALLY???