Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

One more complaint as there are no mods around to close the thread...

A-Fraud is still stealing money from the Yankees. Somebody really needs to report this ongoing crime to the NYPD.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Put that in you pipe and smoke it Sterling.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed they do.

They have terrible attitudes tho, thus my evaluation that they will not be seeing any male callers anytime soon.

Just remember when the Sabres are in the midst of a losing streak, somebody has to step up and be a slump buster, and it may be you that has to take one step forward. :lol:

One more complaint as there are no mods around to close the thread...

A-Fraud is still stealing money from the Yankees. Somebody really needs to report this ongoing crime to the NYPD.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Put that in you pipe and smoke it Sterling.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1

I fell asleep with perma-grin last night, thinking about Skank nation looking around in utter disbelief....."what just happened?"

and Suzyn Waldman crying.

I only way I can stop my brain from hurting when it comes to creation and time and whatnot is that time is simply not the linear progression that humans see it as. It's the only thing that makes any sense to me. There may well be some being, "God" if you will, that can perceive time or the universe in a different way and is therefore omnipotent. I've also wondered if the answer to "Why doesn't God just show himself and remove all doubt?" is that his time runs significantly faster than ours and he nipped out for a beer (so to speak), or that he's busy somewhere else. What I do know is that I don't have the answers, and since I don't think anyone has much more info than I do I'm suspicious of anyone that claims they do.

Just remember when the Sabres are in the midst of a losing streak, somebody has to step up and be a slump buster, and it may be you that has to take one step forward. :lol:

There are terms that I occasionally forget exist, and then I'm reminded of them, and it makes me smile.

Genuinely laughed out loud when I read this. Well done...

Chz...I remember both days I lost both grandpas, and they sucked. I am very sorry for your loss.

As of May 26, 2011, the young stud I married in 1988 became a grandpa and that baby is nothing but a wonder to us all.

The wheel keeps turning...hang tough girl.

I think my complaint for the week is journalists that use quotations around something that shouldnt have quotations. I agree with this statement "I'm one of those people who think quote marks are sacred, and when you are putting quote marks around it, you are telling the reader that this is exactly what the person said."

This got me a lot of complaints on TBD but I still feel that way.

http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=1340

President of the company asked me to do something. Took 3 weeks to compile the photographs and data for the project, and put everything together in the format that he wanted.

Now he goes to one of the people helping me and tells them that we shouldn't bother with it because the old version of this project is fine (looks like crap, and has many errors).

I think he needs to take another vacation!

On Monday, I stayed home because I had a pretty bad head cold, and I didn't want to spread it around the office. Not quite feeling like utter hell, I tried doing some cleaning upstairs.

Our city has a dumpster program: A resident stops by the facilities management office, signs up for a 15-foot long, 7-foot tall dumpster to be brought to your house; you load it up with whatever you want (minus what's on the "no-no" list [e.g. paints, chemicals, old car batteries, etc]); they haul it away. All of this is for free.

My wife asked me to take an old vacuum cleaner out to the dumpster. "Sure." Lugged it out, stepped up into the dumpster, tossed it to the back, turned around to head out, and I stepped right on this relatively small tree branch with the inside of my right heel. My ankle rolled really severely, I crumpled to the ground, and screamed out in agony. Wife and 5 year old daughter come tearing out, and help get me to my feet. Well, okay ... foot. I couldn't put ANY weight on my right foot without feeling like someone was taking a sledge hammer to my right ankle.

Short story long (yes, I wrote that exactly as I meant it), I'm off until Monday with a severe sprain. Don't qualify for short-term disability because I was only off 4 days. Friday is a normal day off and doesn't count towards STD. I'm burning my last few days of PTO for the year on this dumb sprain. Awesome.

Also, the tramadol the doc prescribed helps precisely none. Lovely.

One of my bosses dumped a project they were supposed to do, on me saying we could "co-write" it... Now I am writing all 10 pages of it alone and they will "edit" it... I have 1 week. It has to be really good because it is for publication.

So? 10 pages, one week not that bad? I also have a leadership paper due for class next week which is 10 pages. I have to summarize 3 article before that and watch a movie taking detailed leadership notes on the main characters... (i tried to do miracle but my group picked 12 angry men)

also, My stupid practicum is all screwed up because instead of writing a policy and a guide for this place I have to fix a bunch of crap in this collection they were supposed to do and thats due by Nov, 1

On top of that I have no freaking clue anymore whats going on with my fiance/exfiance who freaking went out over the weekend and bought a wiener dog which is smaller than the 5 cats she already has in her little apartment after I stated multiple times "NO MORE ANIMALS UNTIL WE HAVE A HOUSE!"

Finally, all of this has come about within the last 4 days... FML, 20 pages, 1 summary, practicum, both jobs, my female whatever, and classes = stressed

• Like (+1) 1

On Monday, I stayed home because I had a pretty bad head cold, and I didn't want to spread it around the office. Not quite feeling like utter hell, I tried doing some cleaning upstairs.

Our city has a dumpster program: A resident stops by the facilities management office, signs up for a 15-foot long, 7-foot tall dumpster to be brought to your house; you load it up with whatever you want (minus what's on the "no-no" list [e.g. paints, chemicals, old car batteries, etc]); they haul it away. All of this is for free.

My wife asked me to take an old vacuum cleaner out to the dumpster. "Sure." Lugged it out, stepped up into the dumpster, tossed it to the back, turned around to head out, and I stepped right on this relatively small tree branch with the inside of my right heel. My ankle rolled really severely, I crumpled to the ground, and screamed out in agony. Wife and 5 year old daughter come tearing out, and help get me to my feet. Well, okay ... foot. I couldn't put ANY weight on my right foot without feeling like someone was taking a sledge hammer to my right ankle.

Short story long (yes, I wrote that exactly as I meant it), I'm off until Monday with a severe sprain. Don't qualify for short-term disability because I was only off 4 days. Friday is a normal day off and doesn't count towards STD. I'm burning my last few days of PTO for the year on this dumb sprain. Awesome.

Also, the tramadol the doc prescribed helps precisely none. Lovely.

wow man that sucks! When I severely sprained my ankle a few years back I got good pain killers from the doctor...and I remember needing them.

Good luck getting that healed up!

I have a date tomorrow night (spoliers for the F'N Friday thread!) and I don't know how to date someone local any more. The last two girlfriends lived out of town, and the one before that our first date was in 2003. Anything changed in the last 8 years?