Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Complaint: I hate when dog people act like ######. What has a cat ever done to you?

As for the cats, hit up petfinder.com. They have a listing of pet welfare groups and you might be able to find a no-kill shelter if you're squeamish about the SPCA.

Did I ever tell you guys about my business plan? It would be based on The Hunger Site, which you can go to daily and click, and with each click it provides 1.1 cups of food to the hungry. The sponsors/advertisements on the site provide the funding, of course.

Anyway, my site would have a place you can click, and each time you click, it would kill a cat and feed it to a hungry dog. It solves the stray cat problem as well as the hungry dog problem. Think it'd work?

And yes, I realize I probably sound like a jackass. PA, your cat trap efforts are very entertaining, by the way.

Did I ever tell you guys about my business plan? It would be based on The Hunger Site, which you can go to daily and click, and with each click it provides 1.1 cups of food to the hungry. The sponsors/advertisements on the site provide the funding, of course.

Anyway, my site would have a place you can click, and each time you click, it would kill a cat and feed it to a hungry dog. It solves the stray cat problem as well as the hungry dog problem. Think it'd work?

And yes, I realize I probably sound like a jackass. PA, your cat trap efforts are very entertaining, by the way.

Not just probably.

:thumbsup: :clapping: :bag:

I don't mind people for liking cats, but I question anybody's judgement that favors cats over dogs.

Something tells me Darcy owns a cat.

I don't mind people for liking cats, but I question anybody's judgement that favors cats over dogs.

Something tells me Darcy owns a cat.

There are only two kinds of cats, Kicking and Throwing.

My complaint, I hate MP3s. It's the first time in the history of recorded music where the predominant medium is worse than the one it took the place of: CDs were better than cassettes were better than albums were better than wax cylinders... Even as a broadcast media they're not as good as what they replaced. FM radio sounds better.

Every time a new device comes out, all they talk about is how many songs it holds. You never hear anything about the quality of those songs. I spend hundreds of hours making sure a CD sounds as good as it possibly can before saying it is finished. It's a little disheartening to know that the only way most people will hear it is as a downloaded MP3 on crappy computer speakers.

I know I've complained about this before, sorry, it won't be the last time.

I just helped donate 9.9 cups of food. That's as much as can feed a family of 4 for a day. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your new endeavor Shrader. I too will be changing jobs soon. Going to a data management company. It's a start up so there is some risk. :unsure: I am hoping my current company will say just take the last two weeks off. Maybe i can parlay that in to a big NW PA cat hunt. :ph34r:

Dudly hit me up. Lets do Damon's.

Why do F**king school buses stop on the corner of a major street and block traffic just so they can turn down the next side street. You can kill two birds with one stone. Stop traffic issues by keeping all school bus pickups on the side streets. You can also help childhood obesity by making the fat little bastards walk a few extra steps to the new bus stop.

Tomorrow is our monthly "summon all the minions to the main office and give them their monthly reaming" meeting. Always fun to get lectured and screamed at for two hours.

Bonus - the meeting was supposed to be at the main office, with the holiday party to follow. It was scheduled this way to minimize travel and mileage expenses. So what do they do? Move the meeting to an off-site branch (one that doesn't have the facilities to handle the @ of people in attendance) and then keep the party scheduled for the original time and location - the main office. So go to one meeting and get yelled at and threatened for two hours, then get in the car and drive to another location for the potluck holiday party. Awesome fun. <_<

Waited months for Civ V--Civ is the only computer game that I play--to come out for Mac, finally got it today, and it sucks bigtime. I'm returning the copy I got for my Godson. I'll give him Civ IV instead; it's older but a lot more fun.