Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

That is pretty cold. Although, there is a good chance that it would be worth the trip to watch me trip over a bunch of 6 year olds.

Don't assume you are reffing 6 year olds. Mites are 8 and under, and if you have a high level mite game the kids can fly. My 8 year old is playing Mite AAA this year, and he is a far better skater than I am. He's not as fast yet, but it won't be long. My 11 year old is now officially faster than I am.

Don't assume you are reffing 6 year olds. Mites are 8 and under, and if you have a high level mite game the kids can fly. My 8 year old is playing Mite AAA this year, and he is a far better skater than I am. He's not as fast yet, but it won't be long. My 11 year old is now officially faster than I am.

you must be using the wrong skates bro figure skates are the best()))(""

I'd like to congratulate the SabreSpace posters on this grand day.

Complaint Thursday has reached 100 pages in length.

To think, only yesterday it barely could roll over, now it's walking upright, taking names.

I'd like to complain that Complaint Thursday is so long. ;)

People are who, things are that. And prudence is the better part of valor.

Discretion is the better part of valor. I think Prudence was a schoolteacher on Little House on the Prairie or something.

(EDIT: Henry IV, Part I. Falstaff is all over it. I don't know the exact episode of Little House, though.)

I'm waiting for a couch and chair to be delivered. They called and said it was going to be late, about 9:30. They then called and said it wouldn't be until 11:15. WTF? I'm glad I'm a night owl.

On a positive note, we put our old couch on Freecycle (a site where you list stuff and just give it away). When the couple came over to get it tonight, somehow the topic of our Autistic daughter came up and it turns out that they have three Autistic kids (oof). They have the matching chair and love seat to our couch and they couldn't buy any other furniture because their kids have such sensory issues that the fabric on this set is the only thing they can tolerate. I know it doesn't seem like much but this was pretty intense for me. By us giving away a couch that we didn't even really like for free, we probably changed this couples life in a way I can't even imagine (actually I can). I felt honored.

I'm waiting for a couch and chair to be delivered. They called and said it was going to be late, about 9:30. They then called and said it wouldn't be until 11:15. WTF? I'm glad I'm a night owl.

On a positive note, we put our old couch on Freecycle (a site where you list stuff and just give it away). When the couple came over to get it tonight, somehow the topic of our Autistic daughter came up and it turns out that they have three Autistic kids (oof). They have the matching chair and love seat to our couch and they couldn't buy any other furniture because their kids have such sensory issues that the fabric on this set is the only thing they can tolerate. I know it doesn't seem like much but this was pretty intense for me. By us giving away a couch that we didn't even really like for free, we probably changed this couples life in a way I can't even imagine (actually I can). I felt honored.

Three kids. That's an incredible load to bear. One is beyond draining.