Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

#1. I had a complaint on Sunday and had to wait for Thursday to complain about it...

#2. Why is it at Christmastime the world feels the need to empty all mental patients from thier institutions and hand them all drivers licenses on the way out?

#3. Why does it take 5+ years (with no end in sight) to work on the stretch of Route 20 between 7 Corners and Camp Road? And why, after that 5+ years of construction, did they (Town of Hamburg, I think, or possibly the County) decided to add more by re-routing Rte 20a (Big Tree Rd.) out of 7 Corners and onto Rte 20, adding 2 more intersections to the mess, all within 100 yards of the 7 Corners intersection?

Jason Peters is going to the pro bowl after holding out all camp and game 1 and then playing like ass all year long.

and I'm pretty sure this "pro bowler" was the guy that got beat on the outside last week that allowed Losman to get sacked and lose the game. More like a pro blower if you ask me.

#2. Why is it at Christmastime the world feels the need to empty all mental patients from thier institutions and hand them all drivers licenses on the way out?

Never was this more evident than yesterday morning....as I'm driving the wife into work on slushy, snowy roads that had yet to be cleared from the 2-3 inches we got (in Albany), three people cut me off.

One guy did a right-on-red as I was probably less than 50 feet from the intersection, one guy cut me off on the interstate while changing lanes, and the third guy said "Screw this red light thing, I'm going straight through the intersection" while 3 other cars are about to rightfully pass through it.

And on to my complaint:

Governor Paterson....I took a state job to get some stability, and now he's talking layoffs.

Governor Paterson....I took a state job to get some stability, and now he's talking layoffs.

It's my fault. I gave compliments to him a week ago saying, "I like how he's coming in and cleaning up the budget. I agree with cutting all these costs to reduce spending and get it under control."

What I didn't mean is; lets rape the education system, layoff people, and crank taxes out on the middle class.

My Bad :doh:

It's my fault. I gave compliments to him a week ago saying, "I like how he's coming in and cleaning up the budget. I agree with cutting all these costs to reduce spending and get it under control."

What I didn't mean is; lets rape the education system, layoff people, and crank taxes out on the middle class.

My Bad :doh:

Well, I can't disagree with him coming in and cleaning up the budget, either.

What I don't like is the approach...layoffs, spending cuts, and taxes are the easy way out, IMO. Layoffs should be a last resort, which I realize some companies end up at, but they're usually a cop-out because the top dogs don't want to stop spending on things that benefit them.

Well, I can't disagree with him coming in and cleaning up the budget, either.

What I don't like is the approach...layoffs, spending cuts, and taxes are the easy way out, IMO. Layoffs should be a last resort, which I realize some companies end up at, but they're usually a cop-out because the top dogs don't want to stop spending on things that benefit them.

:blink:

What exactly does "clean up the budget" mean then?

I am so sick and tired of worrying about my teams leaving town. It's hard enough to be a Sabres or Bills fan, but to always have that hanging over our heads makes it even more difficult. I don't want to hear,"well , just be glad that you have a team to root for." BS ! We're stuck in a Crap22. They wont make any changes if we keep supporting the team, but if we don't support the team then they will move it so we have to keep supporting it. I don't think any other fan-bases have to deal with this mindf%#&.

It's not really a complaint, but more of an annoying observation. In my building here at work, they have a set of doors with that little button that opens it automatically for the handicapped. I'm pretty sure the abuse of that button has been mentioned in these threads in the past. But anyway, they're doing some construction outside of that door, so it's blocked off. Since the other one isn't automatic, they decided to hire another person on top of the one security guard that is always on duty. This person stands in the doorway all day, opening the door for elderly people. I guess it's great and all since it's one extra paying job, but really, it seems like such a waste.

Anyway, I've got a hockey game tonight and then I fly back to Buffalo for a 2 week vacation. I really don't have much to complain about now, but man do I hate Inkman. :death:

Jason Peters is going to the pro bowl after holding out all camp and game 1 and then playing like ass all year long.

and I'm pretty sure this "pro bowler" was the guy that got beat on the outside last week that allowed Losman to get sacked and lose the game. More like a pro blower if you ask me.

:thumbsup: (And while I lay most of the fault at Jauron's feet for calling that ridiculous play, Peters absolutely did whiff on that one and Losman did cough the ball up instead of throwing it away.)

This Bills season continues to get stranger and stranger. Peters holds out and the team starts out 4-0; word leaks of a contract extension for Jauron, an extension which is never confirmed; the team goes in the tank after talk of the extension leaks; the team drops to 6-8, now there is talk that Jauron may be back next year; and Peters, who has played OK for most of the year is named to the Pro Bowl.

When I first read this today I was at home, on a cumfy couch, with a cup of coffee, and I thought it was kinda funny.

Then I drove to work, and realized that truer words have never been writen here.

#2. Why is it at Christmastime the world feels the need to empty all mental patients from their institutions and hand them all drivers licenses on the way out?

#3. Why does it take 5+ years (with no end in sight) to work on the stretch of Route 20 between 7 Corners and Camp Road? And why, after that 5+ years of construction, did they (Town of Hamburg, I think, or possibly the County) decided to add more by re-routing Rte 20a (Big Tree Rd.) out of 7 Corners and onto Rte 20, adding 2 more intersections to the mess, all within 100 yards of the 7 Corners intersection?

1. Complaints about Buffalo traffic. ;)

2. Verizon. I called in a work order for the downed phone lines due to our little ice storm. They put it on hold since won't work on this stuff till the power gets restored. The repair said to just call back once the power got turned back on. Well I did that, was told that it was in the cue now. I waited a day, and called back since nothing happened to get an idea of the backlog. This rep said it was on hold pending power restoration. :wallbash:

3. Ice. This was my front yard and driveway.

post-47-1229616272_thumbjpg

Anyway, I've got a hockey game tonight and then I fly back to Buffalo for a 2 week vacation. I really don't have much to complain about now, but man do I hate Inkman. :death:

no wonder you didn't respond to my pm :(

I need to make a list of the inkman haters around here