SwampD

Only reasonably decently likeable teams left are Colorado and Florida 

Just now, Goldseatsaud said:

So tough to repeat.

Ya especially when you play the 1 seed in round 1. Good series 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 5/4/2024 at 4:30 AM, seer775 said:

As a Canadian, there ain't ***** going on anywhere other than Toronto.

Spoken like a true Torontonian.😂

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Good job DAL. I’ll say thank you and move on 😂 

I enjoyed that game.  I've watched games in that building and I can testify that is one LOUD arena.  The crowd was jet engine loud all third period.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Ya especially when you play the 1 seed in round 1. Good series 

The Canucks are a likeable team. Come on. Weren’t supposed to make playoffs, went wire to wire, won a round with not one, not two but three goalies. How many teams get two wins from a third string goalie (and a so) in the playoffs?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, rickshaw said:

The Canucks are a likeable team. Come on. Weren’t supposed to make playoffs, went wire to wire, won a round with not one, not two but three goalies. How many teams get two wins from a third string goalie (and a so) in the playoffs?

Disagree 

• dislike 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Gotta love the Vegas cheaters going down to defeat. Mark Stone with the shortest season in NHL history 🙂

Dallas is pretty good. If the goaltending holds up Pavelski might get that cup. 

I wish the Sabres cared half as much about winning as Vegas does, to even think about trying to cheat to do it.

Edited by SwampD

11 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

She has been behind the bench a number of times. Especially in the playoffs.  A true Dallas STAR. 

She looks like she's made out of plastic.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

I’m just living my life hating the Leafs and Jack Eichel What more could a Sabres fan want? Great weekend

Apparently that’s about it, any sort of actual success would be setting up for disappointment 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thorny said:

I watch the playoffs each night and my wife asked me who I am rooting for in round two…and this was my exact conclusion. 

Edited by Porous Five Hole
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Gotta love the Vegas cheaters going down to defeat. Mark Stone with the shortest season in NHL history 🙂

Dallas is pretty good. If the goaltending holds up Pavelski might get that cup. 

I mean it's not like Dallas cheated to win their cup on an illegal goal or anything...

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Apparently that’s about it, any sort of actual success would be setting up for disappointment 

I'd like us to be a winner too but the Leafs failure is certainly a nice dose of happiness in this trying time.

Happy the cap cheaters in Vegas lost. Honestly, I honestly can say I hated what they did this year almost more than Eichel winning the Cup in large part due to how Stone miraculously recovered from it exactly on time. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing he had a lacerated spleen in late February and could play a high contact sport by mid-April with doctor's approval. He had 61 days of recover which while is with the 3-12 week recovery time, about 8 weeks; seems highly suspicious he was magically healed exactly after the LTIR issues were no longer a concern. Either they purposely misled people claiming he was done for the season as was reported by the NHL or they held him out of play multiple to avoid the cap compliance issues. Especially since he did this exact same thing the previous two years. Fans around the league deserve an explanation to Stone's uncanny injuries or the LTIR loophole must be limited or eliminated in its entirety. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I'd like us to be a winner too but the Leafs failure is certainly a nice dose of happiness in this trying time.

Happy the cap cheaters in Vegas lost. Honestly, I honestly can say I hated what they did this year almost more than Eichel winning the Cup in large part due to how Stone miraculously recovered from it exactly on time. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing he had a lacerated spleen in late February and could play a high contact sport by mid-April with doctor's approval. He had 61 days of recover which while is with the 3-12 week recovery time, about 8 weeks; seems highly suspicious he was magically healed exactly after the LTIR issues were no longer a concern. Either they purposely misled people claiming he was done for the season as was reported by the NHL or they held him out of play multiple to avoid the cap compliance issues. Especially since he did this exact same thing the previous two years. Fans around the league deserve an explanation to Stone's uncanny injuries or the LTIR loophole must be limited or eliminated in its entirety. 

He wasn’t very good in the series and was clearly not 100%. Keep being big mad 

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

The thing for me is it was 2 years in a row. They got their cup and then the audacity to do it again and so blatantly just made me hate them a lot. I'm over the Eichel hate. If he hadn't won a cup I'd want him never to win one but he already did so like ROR it's over. For me anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1