GDT - Sabres @ Lightning - Monday, April 15, 2024 - 7:00 PM (EDT)

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

The only player in the bottom six I’d like on next seasons team is Greenway.  And it wouldn’t take much to convince me he should go to.  Just a whole lot of nothing in that group. No offense, no hitting, no good defense.  Just blah. 

Correct the bottom 6 needs to be overhauled.   greenway stays but everyone else ... see you.  That includes Skinner and Krebs 

• Agree 2

Just now, bob_sauve28 said:

Tage, terrible turn over 

Like what exactly was he trying to do.  It was a “he needs to see the next game from the press box” type play.  I’m guessing he’s not sitting next seasons opener. 🙄

1 minute ago, inkman said:

Like what exactly was he trying to do.  It was a “he needs to see the next game from the press box” type play.  I’m guessing he’s not sitting next seasons opener. 🙄

Dude needs to learn to flip a blooper shot up and out of the zone. 

The Cozens line has been the best one so far tonight, so what does Granato do? 

Takes them off after the commercial timeout and puts Tage’s Line out. Which  immediately loses control of the puck and spends most of the shift in their own zone 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

COZENS

Yeah, missed the first period.  I was picking up my Monday pizza and they had Rangers-Tigers on in the bar.

50864892771_a56a323f4d_c.jpg

Just watched the goal.  Cozens has okay hockey IQ, but man is he ever gonna benefit from the hockey genius of Quinn and Benson if they keep that line together.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The Cozens line has been the best one so far tonight, so what does Granato do? 

Takes them off after the commercial timeout and puts Tage’s Line out. Which  immediately loses control of the puck and spends most of the shift in their own zone 

He's gotta go. Just totally in over his head at this point. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Sabres looking to add to their (lead). Thanks Dan.

I bet Tampa will be pushing to tie it.

Will they score the next goal? Or will our first go un-answered

38 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

VO playing his final game for Sabres, almost got one 

Not so fast: he’s the fill-in for next year for whoever inevitably goes down before the season starts 

32 minutes ago, inkman said:

He’s injured, not his fault 

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

Won the first period!  Run it back next season with everyone back but Comrie as the starter😜🤪

Can you FIND a goalie with better results than Comrie provided in that one period? No, you can’t

I’d say this was a joke, but that sample size is negligibly different to the one we actually bet on lol

Nobody does the creeper video of the woman/little kid at a concession stand like the Buffalo Sabres. Always shot from behind and always ends with the creepee finally seeing the camera and acting with surprise.

• Haha (+1) 3