Don’t let this BS meaningless win as the season flushes down the toilet sway you opinion

inkman

This team blows at every level. Every scout, player, coach, executive, trainer, anyone who has farted in the general direction of the Sabres needs to go.  I’m done with these soft ass losers.  

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • dislike 2

It doesn’t sway my opinion at all Don Granato should be replaced by Lindy Ruff as head coach of the Buffalo Sabres. I think that combination of Kevyn Adams general manager and Lindy Ruff head coach is a better combination than what the Sabres have now in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Demoted said:

It makes me wonder why they couldn't put this together more often...

It’s because they are soft ass pussies that don’t care to be bothered to act like real ***** men when ***** ***** matters.  They are children.  They aren’t men. I can’t describe my disdain for everyone in this franchise. I hate them all. Coaches, players, trainer, GM, anyone who has anything to do with this franchise needs to go. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

It doesn’t sway my opinion at all Don Granato should be replaced by Rod Brind’Amour Lindy Ruff as head coach of the Buffalo Sabres. I think that combination of Kevyn Adams general manager and Lindy Ruff head coach is a better combination than what the Sabres have now in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Fixed that for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, inkman said:

This team blows at every level. Every scout, player, coach, executive, trainer, anyone who has farted in the general direction of the Sabres needs to go.  I’m done with these soft ass losers.  

If we blow at every level, what are the Devils blowing a 2-goal lead after falling asleep?

• Eyeroll 1

No thank you. I'm not going to let someone so negative and filled with hate towards his team take away the fact that I liked watching this team play tonight.. And when they win a game, I have fun watching it.

But hey... After a come from behind win.... Home game, a hat-trick... To make a post like at the start of this thread... I'll say this, you have to be really behind your agenda in order to preempt anybody who can actually enjoy the game making comments about it just in case they had a good time watching it tonight.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, inkman said:

It ain’t over til it’s over!!  I suppose you are among the “fans” who thought the Bills were done going into the bye at 6-6.

• Disagree 1
  • dislike 1

13 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

It ain’t over til it’s over!!  I suppose you are among the “fans” who thought the Bills were done going into the bye at 6-6.

You guys have a top 3 QB last I checked sabres don't have a top 5 player...

So ...

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, gilbert11 said:

Comparing the Bills to the Sabres? This is a terrible comparison dude, I'm not trying to call you out but the Bills have pretty much been to the playoffs since Allen was drafted. The Sabres have missed the playoffs this will be going on 13 seasons and some are still talking about a playoff race, there is no race and delusional thinking we have any real shot at the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with @inkman this was not an impressive win by any means. NJ is playing less than inspired. Clearly knowing their season is over and they don't even know who there coach will be or what direction the team will take. They are playing out the string. We were okay but not great imo and any late season flurry, even if we have one, doesn't change a thing. The organization, top to bottom is a flaming pile of garbage. 

• Like (+1) 2

I recall one year when the Sabres were in first place in the Adams Division over the Bruins by 10 points with 5 games to go for each team. The Sabres lost all five while the Bruins won all five and took the Division title. If luck can happen against the Sabres, I can still hope it will happen for the Sabres at some point.  (BTW, because of the change in standings  both teams lost in the first round against opponents they were not well suited to play against,  IIRC.)

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If we blow at every level, what are the Devils blowing a 2-goal lead after falling asleep?

It’s one game.  After the season has been pissed away.  

21 minutes ago, Weave said:

We’ve lost Inky.

Terry Pegula, you owe us a new Inky!

That was drunk inky.  I want my weed back. ☹️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, inkman said:

It’s because they are soft ass pussies that don’t care to be bothered to act like real ***** men when ***** ***** matters.  They are children.  They aren’t men. I can’t describe my disdain for everyone in this franchise. I hate them all. Coaches, players, trainer, GM, anyone who has anything to do with this franchise needs to go. 

The hatred is strong with this one. Mine departed after the Detroit loss.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

It’s one game.  After the season has been pissed away.  

What's worse? Missing the playoffs 13 years or looking like a cup contender one season and turning to poop the next?

I fantasize about a cage match between different fan bases arguing that their team is the worst in the league. ,🤔

8 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

Yes.  Along with 95% of the fanbase. 

10 hours ago, inkman said:

I get it, @inkman.

Made a post like yours a month or two ago myself during the celebration stunt… This outfit of underachievers can do this to even the best on SabreSpace, and you are among the best posters here…

Not many still hold hope of the playoffs… Yet, those of us who don’t can still enjoy a nice win…

As @mjd1001 posted earlier, “…a come from behind win.... Home game, a hat-trick”… It was a fun game to watch. Truth. It was.

Hoping we get a handful more like it among the remaining games.

We will have a whole offseason to give Pegula an earful.

Keep the faith.

Note: Just read your post above. Glad you sobered up 😂

Edited by Believer
  • Like (+1) 2