GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks Tuesday 10pm 3/19, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Messi has double the Instagram followers 

In the states? Sure.

Not just in the States.  She's selling out stadiums in Japan, Australia, Europe -- everywhere.  I have a friend in Malaysia who reports that her poster is everywhere and the taxis all play her music.

• Like (+1) 1

This game feels like the Sabres are hanging over a cliff while we watch the rope they are clinging to slowly fray until it snaps and they fall to their doom.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

If our terrible GM is still here next year, I hope he realizes how far away we are from competing for the Cup. Vancouver is EVERYTHING I have wanted our team to look like for the last 13 years. I honestly think they would still beat us if we were on the powerplay for the full game. 

1 minute ago, nfreeman said:

Not just in the States.  She's selling out stadiums in Japan, Australia, Europe -- everywhere.  I have a friend in Malaysia who reports that her poster is everywhere and the taxis all play her music.

Could you imagine the Beatles or MJ with social me

• Agree 1

There’s a weird ebb and flow with the way the league plays the Sabres. 

Press and forecheck heavy. Sabres don’t adjust. Opponent wins big. 

Then it seems like the league just sort of collectively gradually eases up until the Sabres win a couple or score a bunch. 

Then teams start carrying/taking us seriously again. They press and forecheck and we suck again. 

The cycle continues until we die. 

It doesn’t seem to matter if it’s a good team or bad team. It’s like a secret the whole league is in on except for the guys in our locker room. 

• Agree 1