GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks Tuesday 10pm 3/19, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

2 hours ago, Sabres73 said:

Scored tickets to Neil & Crazy Horse this summer for an outdoor show at a beautiful location!

In a town in North Ontario?

1 hour ago, Second Line Center said:

I said to my wife she’s bigger than Michael Jackson.  I think that’s the territory we’re in with her.  

Bigger than peak Michael.  

I think she is literally the most famous person in the world at present.

• Agree 1

Good evening Sabre Spacers.  This is the big one for me. Vancouver is legit cup contender. Hughes will be the one to watch.  I'm treating it like a game 7 playoff kind of thing. We need the big guns to step it up once again tonight. Tage,Tuch,Skinner,Dahlin and Power.

Let's Go!

6 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Does Vancouver care? idk. If they do, it'll be a hard game to win. They have a little trouble with shutdown hockey against them but we don't play like that. Curious to see if we go with Levi or not. 

As for the music side thread, music, like hockey, has changed. All those old guys listed like Dylan and Young and others wouldn't even get in the front door of the industry these days. They came out of a different era. They'd be back room songwriters today at best. My daughters like Swift. Just another pop star to me but then I heard those songwriter albums she released during the pandemic with the guy from the National arranging and producing and they are actually very good. idk if she actually writes all her own stuff but if she does, she is more talented than some of the older generations (like me) generally give her credit for. 

imo this is one of the best She said/He said songs ever written:

Nice, hadn't heard this one.  Try Big Red Machine if interested in exploring more.  Aaron Dessner (the national guy here) and Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) w/ T Swizzle for a some tracks.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Long_Do_You_Think_It's_Gonna_Last%3F  I'm a parent of a 23 year old Swiftie. And tbh the whole Kelce podcast thing (and Netflix stuff w/ the QBs) finally brought my wife into NFL / extremely mild sports interest.  Nothing but positives from my seat.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nfreeman said:

In a town in North Ontario?

I think she is literally the most famous person in the world at present.

Messi has double the Instagram followers 

In the states? Sure 

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Red Wings, Penguins and Isles all losing in the 3rd.

More often than not the out of town scoreboard looks good and today is no exception 

we have a better then 50/50 shot of doing this 

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rat farts, Wings tie 3-3 with 12 seconds left. They're getting a point at least.

That was unfortunate and we very nearly had that one. Columbus deserves our ire

caps will still be the team to reel in tho 

Edited by Thorny

2 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Game of the year. This is a make or break. Win and stay in the race. Lose and it becomes almost impossible 

No it's not. Since they play almost everyone around them still. Not to mention the mediocrity of DET, WSH, PITT, NJD and NYI    

the Sabres are not gonna run the table, so they will lose at some point.  Better here than vs DET  

that being said, let's win tonight !

10 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Game of the year. This is a make or break. Win and stay in the race. Lose and it becomes almost impossible 

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

No it's not. Since they play almost everyone around them still. Not to mention the mediocrity of DET, WSH, PITT, NJD and NYI    

the Sabres are not gonna run the table, so they will lose at some point.  Better here than vs DET  

that being said, let's win tonight !

What's the consensus?  If I get too drunk and tired do I get to turn it off or not?