GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Nashville Predators 3-7-2024 8pm MSG Radio 55

My biggest complaint about Granato above all else.....usage of Dahlin.   He tailed off big time at the end of last year and looked gassed every game at the end of the season.  Yet, last night he played over 27 minutes, overtime game.  Tough travel day...and over 26 minutes tonight?  Hey, you may think you need him to win but you aren't winning by playing him that much, how about not riding him into the ground?

• Like (+1) 2

Victor +/-  +2… And he’s not been used until the last two games. Pathetic roster management.

There has to be a back story.

• Like (+1) 1

Do we have to wait until the offseason to recognize Adams as Executive of the Year?  Pretty impressive roster construction.  How did he ever manage to steal Comrie away from the rest of the league?  Pegula should sign Adams up to a lifetime contract before someone tries to poach him from this organization.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

The last bit of interest I had in this team officially departed in the 2nd period tonight. Bills season has begun in my house so enjoy the spring and summer folks. The future is bleak for Buffalo hockey and for that, I am sad.

dont-leave-us-randy-marsh(1).gif.b54dcd2b3d67effa66840696e05188cb.gif

• Like (+1) 1

It's not completely out of the realm of possibility that this team won't win another game this season. I think they win 4 more at best. A serious organization fires the entire coaching staff the second the season ends. Too bad we have the worst most incompetent owner in all of pro sports except that scumsucking lowlife who owns the A's so nothing will change.

• Agree 1

Another Buffalo Sabres loss. I don’t see regardless of what the Sabres do in the offseason that this is fixable by October. The Sabres don’t have difference makers like Nashville Predators Filip Forsberg. The Sabres can’t go out and acquire free agents because the good free agents don’t want to play in Buffalo. Regardless of who the Sabres draft they aren’t going to be able to carry this team offensively by this October . Drafting and drafting doesn’t seem to matter the player waits his time in Buffalo until he is traded to a contending team. The Buffalo Sabres are a AHL feeder team that happens to play in the NHL. I just think this is a major rebuild and too much of a heavy lift for Kevyn Adams and Don Granato. The Sabres are basically at square one again with three defensemen Rasmus Dahlin, Owen Power and Bowen Byram and two goalies UPL and Devon Levi. Tage Thompson is a question mark was last year the best the Sabres are going to get and he is at his ceiling? Alex Tuch and Dylan Cozens are roll players on the third line with a playoff contender. No amount of hoping and wishing are making those two Tuch and Cozens top 6 forwards they aren’t offensively skilled enough they are at best try hard guys when they feel like playing. The Buffalo Sabres are a mess in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1