GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - 7:30 pm, Dec. 27, 2023, TNT/Max📺 WGR 550 AM 📻

Doohickie

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

They need a 6-8 game type win streak and 15 of the next 20 type pace to get back in it. They haven’t won 2 in a row more than once this year. 

Safe to say this season is a disaster. Another top 10 pick. Will there be any accountability? 

Louis-CK-Saying-Nope.gif

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Seriously, what do they lose if they fire Granato and this staff tomorrow. I know it's not happening, but if it did, what is the franchise missing out on if he's gone?

Totally agree. Having Granato and staff stick around means more of the same old same old. No point to that either. I totally believe this mess is on coaching and has been for the past decade. The talent is there in my opinion but it needs a new direction (and perhaps a harder direction) This is spinning your wheels stuff now. Zero reason to keep Donnie and staff. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I dislike this team save a few players. They don’t bring consistent effort or take pride in the sweater. Too often embarrass us, especially at home. It’s getting toxic in our own rink.  I think most of Buffalo fans feel the same. Adam’s and co. are not connecting to the city. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.