GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - 7:30 pm, Dec. 27, 2023, TNT/Max📺 WGR 550 AM 📻

Doohickie

5 minutes ago, jad1 said:

Seriously, what do they lose if they fire Granato and this staff tomorrow. I know it's not happening, but if it did, what is the franchise missing out on if he's gone?

This is the same franchise that couldn't fire Krueger until he started 2020-21 by going 6-18-4.  

I still have doubts Adams has authority to fire the HC, but even if he did, firing the HC he re-signed 14 months ago points to a rebuild gone off the rails.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SabresVet said:

This is the same franchise that couldn't fire Krueger until he started 2020-21 by going 6-18-4.  

I still have doubts Adams has authority to fire the HC, but even if he did, firing the HC he re-signed 14 months ago points to a rebuild gone off the rails.  

Yup. I doubt he has the authority to fire the HC AND he has nothing lined up.  

Do you think he has even talked to this guy?   He got fired for missing the playoff once in a row  

ice hockey sport GIF by NHL

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

They need a 6-8 game type win streak and 15 of the next 20 type pace to get back in it. They haven’t won 2 in a row more than once this year. 

Safe to say this season is a disaster. Another top 10 pick. Will there be any accountability? 

As bad as they are playing, they will probably go on a heater in Jan or Feb.  Not enough to make the playoffs, but enough for Adams to run it back next season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.