GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Welcome to SABRES AFTER DARK Sabre Spacers!

image.png.0da665aba50cdb83ea01d179ecf7b085.png                  @                  image.png.f9a1fd3f938a3fdd8722e5b5fca4838b.png

12-14-3 (4-5-1 last 10) 27 pts.                                     17-9-2  (5-3-2 last 10) 36 pts.

Currently in 8th for                                                                 Currently sit atop the 

Wild Card in the East                                                         Central Division in the West

Sabres begin their 3 game western road swing, and enter the game coming off a win v the Yotes.

Avs finishing up a 5  game home stand (2-2-0) tonight after a win v the Ducks.

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/buf-vs-col/2023/12/13/2023020445

Sabres tonight:

• Is UPL back between the pipes from illness (?) - he already beat the snow globes once this year.....
  • Tuchie and Muel back in lineup post injury (?)
  • Does Mr Robinson ignite the team to "Play Direct", as he defines his game, and continue to drive the net to 

image.png.1ab7628ae25e74b2d1a1b89db1c21c22.png

Let's go in there and plow over them over again!

image.png.0246f7a9ffd4c37988cc48333f322c02.png

#LET'S GO BUFFALO!

#MUST WIN

Edited by Spoonman
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Will the Avs remember the last game and come out looking for ass to kick?

The boys can't afford another slow start so they better come ready tonight. 

Let's GO Boys!!!!

Yeah, watching sports on the west coast was alot easier than watching in the eastern US.  

1 hour ago, Spoonman said:

@Huckleberry The true SABRES OVERNIGHTER!

I don't want to hear complaints from Sabre Spacers.... You make it all the time! 😜

Early Morning Hockey for you..... get ye to bed early!  3:45a Wakey! Wakey!

Sabres at Sunrise!!!

GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Im actually at work tonight so I can watch until end of shift a bit if not too busy 😛

• Like (+1) 1

I'll be there in the company box. Had previously purchased tickets on my own when I didn't know if I'd get the box seats but was able to sell them afterward to a buddy from Buffalo area who also lives out here. 

Last year UPL played great in Denver holding down the fort in a ridiculous third period where the Avs outshot the Sabres something like 20-3 until an empty netter sealed it. I wouldn't mind seeing Levi tonight but if UPL is ready he should probably start and then they come back with Levi on Friday in Vegas and UPL on Saturday in the desert.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.